05

|Author

"Well girl, If I were you. I would choke that bitch"

"Yah! She's just a kid, and she even apologized to me so it's no big deal" Yejin reminded her bestfriend as she threw herself in bed explaining how her day went.

Yejin came home 7pm and bumped into a worried Hillary and Taehyung. She reassured them that she was fine and she was tired. But she wanted to spend time with her best friend so she called Cheonsa to come over.

"Still, that bitch needs to learn some manners" Cheonsa annoyingly said as she munches some chips.

"And by the way, you told me your boss was quite handsome ei?" Cheonsa teased and smirked.

Yejin blushed but immidiately covered her face with her pillow. Her friend laughed at her but her face became serious.

"But really tho, That kid doesn't deserve you"

"I have no other choice, the salary is way too valuable, I can't miss this chance. I mean that money is way too big than my old salaries from the company I used to work on.."

She sighed as she held Yejin's hands tightly. "I respect your decision but if you can't take it anymore just resign.." she said. Yejin nodded and smiled softly.

"..and let's go to JYP Entertainment and be stylist noonas" Cheonsa joked and that made Yejin laughed so the girl laughed along with her.

As they talked about random things it was already Cheonsa's time to go home. They bid each other goodbye and farewell.

---

Yejin looked at her untouched food while playing with her chopsticks. Hillary's parents left because of some unexpected work that they need to do.

Hillary noticed she wasn't eating so she cleared her throat and caught Yejin's attention.

"Yes?" She asked, when Yejin spoke, Taehyung looked at them. He was sitting in the opposite side of the table meaning both girls were infront of him.

"So, how was it?" the brown-eyed brunette asked her cousin while waiting for her response.

She stopped playing with her chopsticks and tried to think about her response.

"Great!" She lied.

"Oh really? You said something about a kid being rude to you" Taehyung suddenly interfered.

Yejin widened her eyes, "You didn't eavesdrop at me and Cheonsa's conversation did you..." she mumbled looking at him nervously.

'he didn't heard what Cheonsa said right? the handsome boss- Oh shut up Kim Yejin'

"Hmm, actually I was just passing by Infront of your door but I heard something which is 'That kid even cursed at me' so I just heard that and went to my room" He said shrugging his shoulders.

Yejin sighed in relief and closed her eyes. Hillary glared at her brother, he raised a brow and have her a warning stare.

"Yah, I'm older than you"

Hillary smacked his shoulder and have him an irritated look. "YAH! Even you're older that doesn't mean you could just eavesdrop at someone else's conversation!"

"Fine! I'm sorry! I didn't even eavesdrop! It's just that my ears caught it's attention.." He said and raised both of his hands or more like surrendering.

"Good." Hillary said and continued eating.

"Anyways, Yejin" Taehyung called, she hummed and looked at him.

"Are you perhaps... liking your job?" He asked.

"I- um.."

"..."

Silence..

"Well Of course! Haha why wouldn't I? Right?" She said and chuckled awkwardly.

Taehyung looked at her suspiciously. "You're sus- anyways okay" He just shrugged off the thought and continued eating as well.

Yejin sighed in relief and finally touched her food.

[~Next Day~]

|Kim Yejin

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Mr.Park, he just told me to wait for him at the living room so I really did.

I was actually pretty nervous because his intense look is very intimidating, his stare could make my knees go weak for him- Shut up Yejin.

Flashback

As I entered the mansion, I already saw Mr.Park standing in the living room. His hands were behind his back and he was looking outside the window. As always, he still held a blank expression on his goddest face.

But I noticed something, why is he wearing pajamas? He needs to go to work soon!

As I was about to tell him, he cutted me off by raising his hand. "I'm going to work later this afternoon, so I'm gonna be staying here for half day." He answered as he could read my mind but he didn't looked at me nor glanced at me.

Mean- OH MY JUST KIDDING HEHE JOKENINGZ😅

"O-oh"  that's all I could say.

After some minutes finally he looked at me, still emotionless. "We need to talk.."

I widened my eyes, did Minji told him something? what did I even do?! I did nothing wrong I swear!!

I panicked in the inside but stayed calm. I nodded slowly as he nodded too and went upstairs.

End

Yea that's what happened that's why, I'm currently waiting for him for about 1 hour now. Yea I'm bored:(

As I was about to get my phone from my sling bag, I heard footsteps that stopped behind me, I froze and did not dare to exhale.

"Don't hold your breath, you'll pass out, and I won't be able to bring you to a hospital." I heard his deep voice. I gulped and calmed down.

There I finally breathed out, I relaxed and Mr.Park sat in the opposite couch. "About the thing I said that I would like to talk with you, well it's actually a question." He started.

I nodded nervously and looked at him signalling him to continue. "And I was thinking about that If you could be my secretary too at weekends?"

That's where all my nervousness washed away. But I secretly frowned, secretary at weekends? Doesn't he have a secretary already?

"Ms.Lee is always busy during weekends so she couldn't work with me during Saturdays and Sundays."

I nodded again in understandment.

"Probably doing some shopping shits.." He mumbled which I heard loud and clear.

I just sealed my lips and looked away, Sure I would love to work but he didn't mention about how much is my salary and weekends are my only holidays!

"I'll pay you double, just answer me"

Should I? or Nah?

"Mr.Park-"

"This is just a simple question, So I'm gonna ask you.. Yes or Yes?"

I raised a brow at him, Yes or Yes? the heck? But he gave me a boring stare.

I sighed as I closed my eyes. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes once again.

"Deal."

What did i got myself into?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Helloo! Update!

(I'm actually going somewhere far away from home, probably going to my relatives to celebrate new year with them and go to the beach that's why, I'll try my best to update very soon!)

-12/27/2021
Words: 1143