02

|Kim Yejin

He wasn't smiling and oh my goodness, I feel like I'm gonna die. But he was still handsome tho not gonna lie.

I'm just giving a compliment! I do not like him okay? It's impossible to like someone you have just met. But I have a strange feeling inside me.

He was looking through my files and looked at me, I looked at him innocently, "Yes Mr.Park?" I asked confused.

"You worked on a company before?" He asked me and I avoided his gaze, I bit my bottom lip and looked down.

"Yes but I didn't last long there.." I mumbled which he heard.

"What kind of position in the company?"

"A secretary.."

I looked at him and he just nodded, "but may I ask the reason why you didn't last long there?"

I mentally sighed, "I'm sorry Mr.Park but I can't tell you because of personal reasons, I'll tell you when i'm comfortable.." I apologized.

He just nodded again and I sighed in relief because thankfully, he didn't force me.

"Kim Yejin??"

I looked at him and gave a confused look, "Yes sir...?" he shook his head and mumbled a small apology, "I'm sorry, it's just that the name is just too familiar"

I was curious and was about to question him but I didn't want to disturb him so I just hummed and went on being silent once again.

"But last one," he said and I can feel sweat form in my forehead.

"Are you good with children?" He asked, I sighed mentally in relief and nodded.

"I love children, they're precious gems" I responded.

Minutes passed and finally, he closed my files and looked at me.

"Well Ms.Kim, Congratulations because you just got accepted" he said and handed me back my files.

I stood up, smiled, and bowed. "Thank you very much Mr.Park, I won't disappoint you."

"Hm, You can start tomorrow 7 am sharp and I'll text you the address." He said.

I smiled again and bowed. "Thank you very much, I'll take my leave." I said and left.

I closed the office door and internally screamed, like I feel honored and happy for getting accepted.

"Pft, I won't wish you the best because his daughter is a bitch" someone scoffed and mumbled.

I looked at Jim- Mr.Park's secretary and raised a brow. "Excuse me, what?"

"Just leave my goodness, go away" she shooed me like I was a dog.

I looked at her in disbelief and scoffed, this madam is very rude.

I just left to avoid any problems. And went to the elevator.

---

I was just about to reach the exit of the building but someone called my name. "Yejin!"

I recognized the voice which belongs to Hoseok. I smiled and turned around, "Hello Hoseok, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Did he accepted you?"

"Yes!" I responded, he smiled and handed me a small basket which has a card saying Congratulations.

I looked at it in awe, I looked at him and gave him a wide smile. "Oh my, I was just accepted as a babysitter but I didn't knew that someone would give me a small precious basket after my interview. Thank you Hobi, I hope everyone is just like you.." I mumbled, feeling like I'm gonna tear up any second.

|Author

"Oh please, you're welcome- oh my, why are you crying?" He asked.

A tear fell from Yejin's eyes and she started to cry. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, let's go outside" He told her full of worry in his voice.

She just nodded and they went outside. But she was still crying.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry, do you need a hug?" He asked for permission. And that's another reason why she bursted out in crying again.

Other employees from the inside building looked at them and raised a brow. Hoseok gave them an apologetic smile and bowed.

He dragged the crying Yejin lightly away from the entrance and brought her to the garden of the Park Industries.

"Don't you like the basket? Should I throw it away?" He asked.

She shook her head and wiped her tears. "No, please, I really accept the precious basket, it's just I'm a very emotional person. Sorry for my dramatic personality."

"Oh, but do you need a hug tho?" He asked hoping he could comfort the emotional girl infront of him.

She just nodded, and he engulf her into a warm hug. His hug was warm and nice and Yejin liked it. She hugged back and they stood there for 3 minutes.

Yejin calmed down at last and pulled away from the warm hug. She sniffled and wiped her nose, "I'm sorry, you're suit is soaking wet with my tears" she apologized again.

"Oh please, It's fine by the way, wanna eat somewhere? I'm free at this time and we better get to know each other more" he suggested.

She nodded and eventually smiled, "of course I would love to"

"Well, gladly you agreed because apologies here, pleases there, and formalities everywhere let's get rid of that" he joked. That made her chuckle so he smiled. Atleast he made her smile.

Meanwhile the man in the toppest floor was looking blankly at his computer screen. He was annoyed and he doesn't even understand why.

"Ms.Lee!" He called.

The doors went open and there he saw his secretary walking towards him. "Yes sir?" Her voice was sweet and gentle but he knew that she was flirting with him.

"Call Mr.Jung, I need to discuss a few things with him because based on his documents, companies from India and the Philippines want to collaborate with us on our upcoming project" he explained.

She nodded and smiled, "Yes Mr.Park" she said and left.

Jimin scoffed, "that bitch has no manners" he mumbled and continued to curse at her mentally.

He looked at his computer again and he saw Hoseok picking up his phone.

|Kim Yejin

Me and Hoseok were cracking jokes but Hoseok stopped in his tracks when his phone rang. He picked it up and looked at me.

"Do I need to go like right now? Okay.. wait tepp him that I'll be there in some minutes.. yes thank you bye." He finally hung up and looked at me in guilt.

"I'm sorry Yejin-ssi, we'll hang out soon, I gave you number already. Mr.Park needs me so I got to go" he excused.

"It's totally fine! See you around Hoseok!" I said and waved at him. He waved back and walked away.

And of course I left the company and went back home.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to Like and Share!

-12/12/2021
Words: 1116