16

|Kim Yejin

This is complicated. Oh my goodness gracious. I need a doctor, anyone?

These days, Taehyung and Hillary are acting strangely, Cheonsa is talking less to me, the taxi driver who drove me to Gyeonggi-do is always there to pick me up whenever I need a ride, even Hoseok because when I always go to the Park Industries, he would be talkative much and never leave my side, he wasn't like that when I started to be Mr.Park's temporary secretary.

Oh.. Yes.. About Mr.Park Jimin, uhm..

I've been thinking a lot about him lately. Thinking about his smile whenever he's with his daughter, his emotionless act towards others, his deep voice, his features, a softie only for his daughter, the kiss he accidentally shared at the dinner from his forced-- AAAAAAA I CAN'T. NO.

What is this? Am I going crazy? Just thinking about him is making me go wild.

Am I perhaps starting to like him? Oh my gosh...

I'm loyal to Yoongi I'm loyal to Yoongi I'm loyal to Yoongi I'm loyal to Yoongi I'm loyal to Yoongi I'm loyal to Yoongi I'M LOYAL TO MIN YOONGI.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door open, I flinched but fixed my position and guessing by the gentle footsteps, well of course, it's the owner of the house.

"Hello Mr.Park," I welcomed and bowed. I heard him clearing his throat. "So, drop the formalities whenever I'm here at the mansion. Call me Jimin." He murmured while looking at his wrist watch.

"But sir-"

"Minji requested this, for the child Yejin. Please call me Jimin." he said followed by a disbelief sigh.

"Oh- well okay Jimin" I answered but bit my inner cheek because I was nervous. "Thank you." he thanked and went upstairs.

Oh wait, why is he home at this hour? it's still 11:37 am and I'm suppose to fetch Minji at kindergarten by 12pm, I went upstairs in front of his door. I knocked 3 times, "Jimin?"

He opened the door just as I was going to ask him why he's here early. I stared at him from head to toe, earlier he used to wear a regular suit, but now he wears an expensive suit.

"You come with me, we're going to pick up Minji" He said and looked at me. He stared at my outfit and crossed his arms shaking his head lightly.

"Wait a second" he grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed someone, after many rings, the person eventually picked up.

"Yes, the suit that was currently released a few days ago.. Yes, the female one, mhm, and tell Chaeyoung to bring it herself here. Yes thank you" he ended the call.

I didn't know who was he talking to but from his responses earlier, Am I going to change my clothes, again?!

"We'll wait for someone, she'll be here after 7 minutes.." he quietly said and went to the living room.

What the heck, who is she?

---

Here I am, sitting at the opposite sofa. Where I was peacefully waiting for the time. Until someone barged in the house opening the door wide and clear. Made me flinched and jump out of the sofa.

"Ouch.." My poor butt

"Chaeyoung, what the fuck?" Jimin cursed at her. The girl just rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Oh well hello my dear brother, thanks to you I got in trouble" the girl named Chaeyoung said sweetly but fakely.

I guess she's his sister.