08

|Kim Yejin

Weekdays returned and here I am, cooking lunch for me and Minji in the kitchen. About that kiss, well- I'm still processing what the hell just happened that day.

Flashback on that day

His soft plump lips that were attached to mine gave me butterflies. I didn't even know why I'm not pulling back.

We stood there for seconds and Mr.Park slowly pulled away. He took a glance at the mirror and sighed in relief when he noticed that Iseul is gone.

Until he snapped his head straight forward in realization and released me from his hold.

I felt my cheeks burning up while my head was looking down on the ground. "I'm-"

"No! It's fine haha I'll- I'll get going Mr.Park, I'll just text you when me and Minji arrived safely" I responded nervously. He scratched the back of his neck and was about to say something.

But before he knew it, I already left the restroom and went back to the VIP room to get Minji.

I shook my head and went back to cooking. But.. When I arrived here earlier, it was awkward between me and Mr.Park.

I entered the mansion quietly and saw Jimin typing something at his phone, I didn't want to bother but I still greeted him even tho I was shy to do so.

"Good Morning Mr.Park" I said and bowed. He cleared his throat and hummed, "Morning, Minji's still sleeping. I'll be going now."

All I can do was just nod, "Take care sir"

"Unnie, I'm hungry" A voice whined and finally brought me back to earth. "O-Oh! Sorry bub, let's just wait a bit hm? it's almost done" I answered while she just nodded and went back to watch random series at her phone.

---

"You just need to do it like this and this" The kid was teaching me dance moved that I can't even do.

What the hell?

Minji was bored so she suggested that if we could dance together, and of course I agreed. But I didn't expect that it was this hard.

Well, Minji had been attached to me since she told me her secret. And she trusts me and I won't break my promise. I can't believe it that she can handle all the problems that she doesn't deserve at her age. I salute her for being a strong little girl.

But a part of me is saying that, I wanted to keep her safe and happy. I want her to enjoy her life, without problems and horrible people.

"unnie! Doing a body roll is not that hard! Look!" She showed me her little body roll and I was too stunned to speak.

How can a 6 year old do this?!

"Wait- Wha- How????" I asked confused.

"Uncle Hoseok taught me how to do it" she answered simply.

"Oh, I see. You're a good dancer Minji, I'm already proud" I complimented and patted her head softly.

Until after some time, I heard my phone rang. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the caller Id.

Mr.Park Hottie😍

I widened my eyes when I saw the Id, who the heck changed his- HWANG CHEONSAA I'LL STEAL YOUR CHIPS LATER AT 3AM YOU BRAT!!!!!!!

I answered the call immediately and put it near my ear. "Yes Mr.Park?"

"Ms.Kim, can you go here at the company for something? Ms.Lee said she needed to go somewhere so she took a leave for today and will come back tomorrow,"