06

|Kim Yejin

Saturday, today is the day. Wish me luck.

As I stood in front of his office door wearing my formal attire of course. I inhaled gaining courage to knock on the door and finally exhaled as I cheered myself that I can do it.

I knocked 3 times waiting for his permission to go inside. "Come in" I heard him said when I at last opened the door.

After I closed the door behind me, I bowed at Mr.Park as respect. "Good Morning Mr Park" I greeted while I put my belongings in the couch by the right corner in his office.

I was hoping that he would not make me do difficult stuff for him like go to another company to get his files there and blah blah blah.

"Ms.Kim" I flinched at the sudden call by Mr.Park but immediately straightened up and turned around. But when I turned around I was surprised to see 2 men looking at me surprised as well.

I saw Hoseok looking at me shocked while the other one was looking at me surprised, no freaking way, Min Yoongi?!

|Author

Yejin stood frozen at her spot while Jimin looked confused at the 3 since why are they acting like this all of a sudden?

He cleared his throat hoping he could get their attentions amd luckily he did. The 3 fixed their selves and mumbled a small sorry.

"So Ms.Kim, this is Mr.Min Yoongi from the Min Enterprises, and Mr.Jung Hoseok, manager of the team Supply chain management which is working under this company." Jimin introduced the both of them.

Yejin awkwardly smiled and bowed once again even tho she knows them already. "Hello Mr.Min and Mr.Jung, It's a pleasure to meet you both"

"Hello Ms.Kim" Both Hoseok and Yoongi greeted at the same time. And silence occupied the huge office once again.

Hoseok clapped his hands and faced Jimin, "About the project Mr.Park, I hope it will be a success!" he beamed.

Jimin just hummed and nodded. "So Mr.Park, do you agree on having a collaboration with us?" Yoongi asked Jimin politely while Jimin was tapping his desk thinking if he should agree or not.

Min Enterprises is the second most powerful company in their country meanwhile Park Industries is the first yet most powerful and popular one.

After thinking, Jimin snapped his fingers and sat properly, "Alkesseubnida Min-ssi, (Sure Mr.Min,)" he finally agreed.

Yoongi smiled lightly, before he could even hand him the letter of agreement, "Hajiman... (but)" Jimin slowly added.

"In one condition, if this platform becomes a success, you need to help me enhance the Park Industries" Yoongi sighed in relief and relaxed his shoulders.

Hoseok smiled and looked at Yejin who was just looking at Yoongi the whole time.

|Jung Hoseok

I slowly glanced at where Yejin was looking at and she was looking at Mr.Min all the time?

I don't know what I'm feeling right now because I am annoyed at the fact that she was glancing at him all the time.

I remembered what my younger sister, Binna told me. Love at first sight? I don't know. I don't actually believe those kind of nonsense.

But, I think I am now..

I mentally scoffed but still focused on Mr.Min and Mr.Park's plans for our collaboration.

---

"That's it for the day, Thank you Mr.Min" Mr.Park pulled out his hand for a handshake.