𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐭

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"So Ms.Ainsley, why do you want this job?" I took a deep breath before saying "I've always wanted to work here since I was young, I just love it here."

I look around the smelly office putting on a fake smile. I lied, I have never been or heard of this place. I just need a job that's all.

The old man nods "this says you are in college where do you go?"  "uh Northview University in New Jersey."

"Then miss why are you down here in New York?" I bite my lip "why the hell is he asking so many questions" I thought to myself.

"I-I recently dropped out of college" I nervously say "oh" he starts to write something in that little notebook.

There's a lot of reasons why I dropped out of college but one reason is that I was stressed out as hell.

I'm not gonna lie, this scaring me right now.

If I wasn't strong I would probably be crying my ass off right now. But I'm better than that. I'm Aurora, nothing can stop me.

He clears his throat "well Ms.Ainsley that is all for today" we both stand up at the same time.

"Mhm" I adjust myself before sticking out my hand so he can shake it "we'll let you know in a couple of days miss" he finally shakes my hand.

"Ok thank you for having me" he nods. I walk out of the office "finally" I say under my breath.

There's literally  a whole ass line of people also getting interviewed. I just pray I get this job because I need it.

My phone vibrates against my thigh. I groan, grabbing it out of pocket and answering the call.

"Hello?" I say opening my car door "hey girl!" my one and only niece Yasmine not only that she is annoying as hell.

"What's up Yasmine?" I shake my head "I was on my computer today I saw that my favorite modeling company is accepting models" she squeaked.

"Ok?" what is she up to. She always calls me like she doesn't have a mother who is downstairs watching shows and shit.

"Ok? What do you mean ok? You can apply for it. Hello, did you lose more brain cells?"

"Did you lose your damn brain cells calling me thinking I'm going to be a model? You know how those are mostly run by men."

"No Auntie Rora, not this one. This one is run by a woman to be more specific a black woman." I just know she got that stupid smile on her face.

"Wait, are you talking about that company called exotic panties? Or some like that" I heard about that one.

She laughs like something is so fucking funny "it's called Exotica Lingerie" I rolls my eyes "same thing ain't it?" I backed out of the parking lot.

"Isn't the owner associated with  mafia?" "uh kinda but that doesn't matter Auntie Rora those girls make a lot of money."

"Ok whatever I'll give it a try" she squeaks again "my aunt is going to be in all the magazines and we'll be living our best lives."