𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"I bet he won't win this round," Clyde says throwing a card down "I bet I will," I say throwing the remaining of my cards down.

The guys groan throwing their cards down "you had to say some Clyde" Charles hits Clyde on the chest.

"Man he cheating. Ain't no way he won these many games without cheating and I can prove that."

"Prove it" I smirk "I will" I chuckle shaking my head "don't play with boss like that you know he's the only one here who doesn't have to worry about girls."

"I'll punch that smirk off your lips" I grab the money from the center of the table "chill Grey you know I just am playing," Clyde says.

"Better be" I stand up sliding the money into my suit jacket "man fuck that I want another round of tequila and the game." Charles blurt out.

"Nope cannot happen," Sebastian says before I can answer "why?" Charles and Clyde ask looking between me and Sebastian.

One thing I can say that's true about these 3 dumb motherfuckers is that they talk so fucking much it doesn't make sense.

"Our best man here Grey Valentino has a ball to attend this evening" Sebastian smirks coming over to me and throwing his arm over my shoulder.

I remove it "ouu a ball who is it?" "Alessia" they nod "and you didn't think about inviting us Grey you serious?"

"It wasn't my place to invite people" "Alessia loves her I'm pretty sure she will  let us in we are her brothers am I right?"  Clyde looks around at us.

"I guess I can bring several guests" I glare at Sebastian he laughs taking a seat.

"What is it even for?" Charles asks grabbing a piece of candy and throwing the wrapper on the floor "it's for Alessia Lingerie company's new models."

"Then I'm glad you told us about it, Sebastian" Sebastian holds his hands up in surrender, "we tell each other everything."

He winks at me "you all are some dumb asses." I shake my head "Mr. Valentino?" I turn around to see one of the guards "what?"

"Mr. Schultz just dropped off the information" he holds out the paper "thanks" I grab the paper from him.

"What's that?" I open the folder "my next target" they all crowd around me "lei è una donna sexy" Clyde gazes at the picture.

"She's one sexy woman"

"I know that's why I chose her" "what's her name?" Sebastian asks "Aurora Ainsley. Her father is Anthony Ainsley, an old mafia boss."

"Wait who?" Clyde says "Albert Accardi dumbass" Sebastian shakes his head "oh the most wanted mafia boss." Clyde says surprised.

"How do you know that's him tho?" I look at Charles "I'm not dumb I know that's him, people, just not paying attention he got surgery in many places."

"So what are you going to do boss?" Clyde says "nothing harmful to her just use her up a bit then kidnap her and try to bribe her father."