𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Ok we are done for the day" Alessia shouts I get up grabbing my robe. "You killed that girl" Milan say walking up to me.

"Thank you. After all the sweating I should have" she laughs we walk to our dressing room. "Wait Aurora. Can you come here for a sec?" Alessia asks.

I turn to Skylar "see you tomorrow then" she nods "see you tomorrow and have fun on your date" she wiggles her eyebrows at me I laugh.

I walk to Alessia "what's up?" "I hope your not doing anything this weekend." I shake my head "nope not doing anything. Why?"

"Because I have this interview and I want you to come" I nods. "Yea sure I can come" she smiles "see I knew I can always count on you."

I smile "well bye see you tomorrow" she walks away before I can say anything else. I go to my dressing room.

Tonight I had to stand out like make Joseph mouth drop to the fucking floor soon as he fucking sees me. So I asked Alain to go shopping for me.

Sexy is the vibe tonight so of course the color had to be black or red. And I choose to wear a black leather dress that hugs my curves perfectly.

I pair it up with some red bottoms black heels. I comb my hair out going all the way down to my ass. Lip gloss always completes the fit.

I apply lip gloss to my lips. "It's go time" I say to myself grabbing my silver bag and leaving the dressing room.

"Woah" Joseph say as soon as he sees me "how do I look?" I ask twirling around. "Good ... very good" I smile walking up to him.

"Thank you sir" I adjust his tie then looking up at him making eye contact "ready to go?" He nods. I begin to walk he puts his hand on my back.

He leads me to his car he opens the door for me "why thank you" I smile getting inside the car. "No problem" he close the door going to the driver side.

He instantly turn on the car and leave the parking lot "where are we going?" I ask "you'll see soon" I raise my eyebrow.

"You can't tell me now?" He shakes his head and I pouts "oh come on how will you know if I'm allergic to the place or not?"

"Then we'll gone have to see there if your allergic while we at the place" I nods "ok" we went silent for almost 25 minutes until he says...

"So made you ask me to go on this date?" He ask "I'm not going to lie to you but it was all my friend Milan idea she was the one texted you."

"Oh" is all he says "but I do want to go on this date she didn't force me" I quickly added. "Ok good" he smiles.

I can't help but look at him. Like he is so cute reminds me of a mommies boy. But he is not sexy like Grey.

Dammit Aurora you said you wasn't going to think of that man. "What?" He says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I quickly look away "I'm sorry I just have a staring problem" I laugh nervously. "It's fine I mean I would stare at you if I wasn't driving."

"Do I say thank you to that?" I joke he shrugs his shoulders. The rest of the ride was silent but not uncomfortable silence it actually was calming.

We arrive at this restaurant called Bella Vita. "This looks fancy" I say looking out at the restaurant. "Cause it is" he gets out of the car.

Coming to the passenger side of the car and opening the door for me. He holds his hand out I grab it getting out of the car.

"I have a feeling I'm going to love this night" I say as we walk to the restaurant. "I hope you do" we go inside "reservation for Joseph Benjamin."

The waitress nods "this way sir" we follow after the waitress. We sit down from across each other. "Your waiter will just be right with you in a minute."

She walks away "I know I said this before but you look stunning in that dress" I smile "thank you." Finally our waiter came.

"Hello my name is Susan I'm your waiter for the day what can I get for the both of you" before I can even speak Joseph speaks "wine and steak for both of us.

She nods "ok" she writes that down in her notepad "I be right back with your drinks" she walks away. "How do you know if I'm vegetarian or not?"

"Are you a vegetarian?" I shake my head "I like to learn things the hard way. I don't like when I found out information the easy way."

"But the easy way helps you a lot faster then the hard way" he shrugs his shoulders. "I want to take our time to learn about each other so we won't forget."

"Ok your smart" he laughs the waiter places the wine down "thank you" I say to her she just nods. I take a sip of the wine.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked "orange" I nods "why does orange stand out to you?" "It is the color of my grandmother favorite flowers."

"Sundaze Blaze I assume" he nods "what about you? What's your favorite color? And please tell me your not like all these other girls who loves pink."

"No actually it's red" I take another sip "why red?" "Cause red symbols love and courage." The waiter finally bring the steak out.

"So roses are always the answer?" I laugh "yes roses will always be the answer." He cuts into his steak "I hate to break it to you but I hate the color orange."

"What?!" We both laugh "sorry it just doesn't you know go with my personality like at all" he puts his hand on his heart.

"Im very heart broken" I laugh "you'll be ok maybe one day I'll see something in orange" I cut into my steak putting a piece in my mouth.

I look around the restaurant admiring the pieces of art on the wall. Then I see Grey. Wait Grey? Why the hell is he here?

Somebody throws something on the floor was looked like a bomb my eyes widen looking back up at Grey. All he does is smirk.

People begin to cough and I couldn't see anybody then suddenly I fall to the ground. "Aurora!" I hear Joseph say "Aurora! Where are you?"

Then all I hear is a grunt and a fall to the ground. I feel somebody pick me up bridal style I couldn't make out who it was.

It was until I was outside the building til I realized who it was. Grey. "What did you do?" I ask looking at the restaurant frantically.

"He should know by now to never go near what's mines again" he puts me in the back seat of the car. I start to feel dizzy.

Everything went black.