𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I watch as Eleanor flips her hair in an attempt to impress Grey. I would of never talked to him if I knew he had a fucking wife like that shit is so fucking crazy.

"So ..." Alessia says snapping me out of my thoughts "I'm sorry" I put my head down "no it's ok" she looks over there "my brother is not happy just letting you know."

"How do you know?" she scoffs "girl did you not see what just went down in the drive way that man literally didn't say anything to her."

"I know that he is unhappy that's the only reason why he was that close to me. But he told me he wasn't married or locked down."

"Girl men lie. But that doesn't mean it's right but they lie whenever they get the chance to so sometimes you can't listen to men."

I sigh "your right I came to New Orleans with no problems and it's going to stay that way" she nods "like that energy" she picks up her glass I pick up my mines and lightly push them into each other.

Some of the wine spilling out we laugh. "Ok so this whole week I have to think of a theme for the first photo shoot but I don't know what I should do"

"Black lingerie is a good start especially for the runway with a little cheetah print cover up" she nods "that's actually a good idea Aurora."

"I need to write that down in my notes" I drink some of the wine looking back over at Grey and Eleanor. "When did they meet?"

"About 5 years ago" I bite my lip "let me tell you this now this little crush is going to fall over probably like a week or so."

"So don't worry you probably have some dudes wanting you right now as we speak" she grabs one of the bread sticks biting a piece off.

"I feel so dumb like why a man like him wouldn't be married" I groan covering my eyes. "Technically they are not married ... in his mind."

"Enough about Grey let me know some things about you like are you nervous to be on the runway basically naked?"

"Really I don't know how to feel I'm not nervous but I'm not quite excited I'm just really confused" she nods "understandable"

"Oh do you think the theme should be in 2000s? Like our hair is designed in something from 2000s." Alessia gasps "yes it should thank you" she begins jotting that down in her journal.

"No problem" she shakes her head "I love you already like it was meant to be for us to work together." I smile "no I work for you."

She waves it off "same thing" I laugh looking at Grey and Eleanor seeing Grey getting up heading to the bathroom "I be right back."

"Mhm" Alessia wasn't even paying attention she was just jotting things down in her journal I get up grabbing my purse going to the bathroom.

"Somebody is in here" I hear Grey say "oh it's you" he says looking at me through the mirror "why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause I figured it didn't matter" my mouth drops open "you figured it didn't matter? It does fucking matter you have a fucking wife and we almost had fucking sex."

"Key word almost we didn't have sex" I breath out "I'm not the type of person to fuck another girl husband that shit is wrong and you know it is."

He nods "it's also wrong to sleep with someone you don't know" I laugh "you are a fucking asshole."

"I'm not judging you are just one of those girls that you know who likes attention" I walk up to him "what the fuck did you just say?"

"You crave male att-" before he can even finish his sentence I slapped him I usually a non-violent person but he pissed me off.

He sucked his teeth "don't ever do that again" "or what" he chuckles under his breath "you're really underestimating me right now Aurora."

"I'm not doing anything just letting you know who the fuck I am" he grabs my neck turning us around so that I'm on the sink and he's in front of me.

"You had your little fun talking back to me huh?" I didn't realize it before but he smell so fucking good. "You have no right touching me like this."

"Tell me to stop then" he whispers in my ear. I clench my thighs together and he looks down at my clenched thighs he smirks.

"Seems like you don't want me to stop"

The eyes move from his eyes down to his lips so pink and plumped I want to kiss them so bad. I close my eyes trying to close him out "we have to stop."

"Why do we have to stop? You don't want to stay a little longer with me?" I look back at his eyes his eyes was already on my eyes.

He moves his face closer to mine "kiss me Aurora" "you have a wife" he slowly removes his hand from my throat

"Well if that matters to you then why did you come in here? Huh why did you follow me into the bathroom?" I shake my head.

"This wasn't my intention" he nods "shall we leave now?" he grabs the door handle I grab his wrist pulling him into me.

I kiss him. I feel like a 15 year old having her first kiss right now. His hands grips my hair back while his other hand is on my throat again.

I open my mouth and he slides his tongue into my mouth our tongues begin fighting with each other. This kiss is a whole lot better then the first time so much more aggressive and passionate.

I moan into his mouth and he pulls back "you should of never kissed me" he says lowly and out of breath "you started something you can't finish."

My brain process the words he just said and he is completely right no matter how sexy this man is I should of never kissed him again knowing this time that he is married.

"You're right... Maybe we should stay away from each other." He raises his eyebrows "I can do that but can you?"

"I can" "ok" he holds the door open for me I nods at him before leaving the bathroom.