𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐲 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧🧘🏾‍♀️

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Grey wake up now" Devin say shaking me aware "what?" I groan out. "We have somewhere important to be." she opens the curtains the sun beams at eyes.

I turn over "do it without me I'm not feeling too well" she pulls the cover off of me and throws it on the floor. "No we both have to go Grey I just can't let you sit in your bed all day."

"It smells like vodka in here. Where are the maids?" she asked "I sent them home for the week I need some time alone." she struggles getting me out of the bed.

"What is it even about? The drugs don't come til tomorrow so what are we doing all this for?" she throws some clothes on the bed.

"We are going to this bar Tispy Town" she passes me my phone "call the maids now it needs cleaning here real bad" I grab my phone.

"What is that? I say dialing Maria's number " hello Mr. Valentino" Maria says. "I need you to clean the house today I know I told you can go home bu-"

She cuts me off "it's fine Mr. Valentino I'll be there in a little while" I nods looking at Devin "thank you bye" I hang up.

"It's a bar Aurora's boyfriend works at. I seen her earlier today and it seems like both of you have given up on each other but I'm not going to let that happen."

"Now go take a shower you're getting your girl back" I go to the bathroom "I don't understand you Devin" I begin to get undressed. "What do you mean?"

"You want me but you're pressuring me to get back with my ex" I look at her smirking "who says I want you" she challenges I chuckle "that's what I like about you. You always clear your name."

I shake my head "but it's not mathematics that you want me. Having sex with me in the bathroom, kissing me out of nowhere, and being there for me..."

I pause turning to her "I admit you're very strong but you can't fool me why don't you just admit it?" I tease. "Admit what grey? Your pissing me off!" she shouts

"That you wish I love you like I love Aurora" she crosses her arms over her chest "even if I did you wouldn't come to me I can't lie I use too but all I hear you moan like a bitch over her."

"Why do you have to push people away? You're not being fair Grey" I shrug my shoulders she sighs "just get ready we don't know what time his shift ends" she closes the door.

She's up to something she definitely is. I turn on the hot water letting the water droplets hit my body. But she is right I've waited far too long for Aurora to come back and she never did.

Now it's my time to get her back with blood or without. I close my eyes as the water goes onto my face. I begin to think of Aurora of her body. Of her smile. of her hair.

I begin to stroke my cock I hear the door open seeing Devin walking in naked. She smirks seeing me play with myself she gets on the counter and begins to play with herself.

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚

He's thinking of her but somehow it still turned me on watching him stroke his cock thinking of her not me but her. Everything he did just turned me on.

I pump in and out of my pussy picturing the moments we had sex in my head. Grey is right I love him so much I don't even love myself that much.

But I know he still loves Aurora but when Aurora rejects him badly I can have him. All to myself. No Aurora no anybody can get in the way.

I moan as I felt my organism coming. Aurora I'm coming for you bitch. If Grey was mine I will never let him suffer like the way she had him suffer.

I get off the counter "hurry up and get ready we don't have time" I walk back to his room and put back on my clothes.

"This is our stop thank you" the man stops driving me and Grey gets out of the car. We walks towards the Tispy Town where Flynn Diaz work aka Aurora's now boyfriend.

I can't even lie I have my way if I want your address I get it I have people. And my people are the way I got info on everything and everybody that's in Aurora's life.

Just wait til Grey finds out she had a baby 16 and got it aborted. I know it's shocking right? But I have to find the right time to tell him.

Aurora is just pussy I just got to convince him to believe that.

We walk inside the door I see Aurora trying to talk to her boyfriend. What is going on here? It's crowded so more audience but their eyes on Aurora and Flynn. Are they having an argument?

They are having an argument once her boyfriend knows Grey is here he'll assume this is the spot Grey and Aurora are supposed to meet up. And he'll leave Aurora ass miserable.

"It looks so nice in here" I say out loud so their eyes turn to me. Aurora turns around looking at me confused. Yes sweetheart it's me.

Then her eyes go to Grey I feel him tense in my hands I roll my eyes. She turns back around quickly "let's sit at the stools" we walks towards the stools.

I smile looking at Flynn then Aurora "oh hey Aurora it's our second time bumping into each other today" I laugh. "Yea. I got to go now." She pause turning to Flynn.

"I'll see you at home?" I act shocked "you guys live together? That's so cute" I know they live with each other. "In some way yea" she begins to walk away.

"Wait" I say,getting up from my seat "why are you in such a rush to leave have some drinks with Grey and I?" her eyes narrow towards Flynn. "Wait your Grey?" Flynn ask.

"Yea" Grey answered "I've been waiting for this to happen" Flynn say taking off his apron "no Flynn don't" Aurora runs towards Flynn stopping him from getting closer to Grey.

"What is going on here?" I act curiously "your just going to show up out of nowhere and try to make a move on my girlfriend that shit is not going to work."

Grey takes off his jacket "I don't even have to try she will just come running back to me" Aurora struggle to hold Flynn and he walks up to Grey and punches him.

Before Grey can do anything Aurora grabs Flynn "Grey leave. We don't have time for your bullshit" Aurora say glaring at him.

"Fine" Grey leaves out of the bar.