𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐫

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"But I don't want a sister. This is unfair!" I whine throwing the ball across the room hitting the TV causing it to crack.

There were only 2 gasps. Me and Isabelle, our housekeeper. She's been a mother to me since my mother died when I was 3 years old.

"Grey how coul-" father stops her from talking more "Isabelle do a quick favor for me" she looks at me feeling sad for me.

She hums in response taking her eyes off me to my father "let the quest in for me thank you" father grabs me aggressively by the arm.

"No. Let me go" I shout as he drags me upstairs I watch as Isabelle watches me in tears about to get beaten to nearly death.

We finally reached his office and he opened the door pushing me inside "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I'm sorry."

"I told you not to try me today. I exactly felt bad for you but you had to piss me off" he begins to take off his belt.

"Father I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again" I balled up into the a belt as I felt the belt hit onto my back I scream in pain

"Please stop" tears leave my eyes as the belt continuously hits me.

"Now get up boy" he demands but I couldn't get up from the ache in my back. "I can't" I say slowly, I couldn't even look my own father in the eyes.

"Get up right now and go wash your face. You know I don't like repeating myself Grey" I groan and moan as I struggle to stand.

"Look me in my face boy" he scoffs shaking his head "look at you pathetic. Boys don't cry. You disgust me" he growls leaving me alone in the room.

*:..。o○  ○o。..:*

I stare at the spot where I once begged and whined for my father to stop hitting me but never stopped until he felt he needed to stop.

My father was never a good guy. Even when my mother tried to change him, nothing could change him. Nothing.

"Mr. Valentino?" a soft voice from behind the door taking me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I demand.

The woman walks in "your sister is waiting downstairs for you". "Send her up then" I put the folders in the desk before locking it.

"She ordered for y- you to come down sir" I glare at the maid "and who is your boss?" she starts to play with her hands nervously.

"You of course sir" I stare at her blankly "I-I'll go get her sir" she quickly rushes out the room closing the door behind her.

"She's fired" I paused, demanding the servant behind me "there should be no hesitation when I demand something."

"Yes sir" he nods, walking out "hello brother" "don't call me that" Alessia smirks "why so cold brother?"

Alessia is just like all the younger siblings. Annoying, spoiled, and attention seeker. Well she really isn't my sister.

She is my stepsister, no blood related. She is just one of the whores my father married, daughter she just got the special treatment.

"Tell me why are you here" I adjust myself. "Well I'm here to tell you we've got 200+ girls who want to get the job."

"And second, today is father's birthday and mom wants to plan a party for him," she smiles.

"I hope y'all have fun with that" her mouth drops "that is your father Grey you should want to attend this party."

That man doesn't deserve any party for the way he treated the people who loved him.

I didn't even get the house he offered everything to Chirstana. After everything he did to me he gave it to her.

But she gave me the house and used his money to buy a bigger mansion for nothing.

Bitch didn't give a shit about him.

"Are any of those girls good enough? If they are not, you must simply decline their offer right away."

I changed the subject.

"Why do you always have to be such a bastard? These beautiful girls want this job." I shrug my shoulders "what does that have to do with me?"

"This has a lot to do with you brother. In fact this could find you the wife you want."

I put my 2 fingers on my temple to show that I'm bored already. "Who says I don't already have the wife I want?"

"Oh please I see the way you avoid Christen when she comes around." "Alessia please be quick and tell me what you want cause I have more things to worry about then this modeling thing."

"As you know I am hosting a ball for the girls and I want you to come cause this ball ain't just your regular ole ball it's more amazing than you think."

"How is this ball amazing exactly?" she shrugs her shoulders "you'll have to find that out yourself brother" she stands up from her seat.

She takes one of the peppermints from the bowl on top of my desk "I will be glad to see you there" she smirks leaving my office.

"Fucking child" I get up from the desk "I'm going on a leave for a several hours" I begin cleaning off the desk.

"You know the rules if I come back and something is slightly off I'm going to slowly kill you so you can feel every single pain and then give your little wife of yours your body."

I leave the office not saying anything, making my way downstairs. "Finally decided brother" I glared at her "would you stop calling me that?"

"Never" she giggles following me out the mansion. "Just letting you know I'm not going to that party."

"Then where are you going?" I open the door letting her out. "Ain't that's my business."

I close the door walking to the limo opening the door for her "bye sister" she gets into the car.

"At least drop by because mother is looking forward to seeing you" I chuckle "you people just don't get it."

"I'm no kin to you guys hell I might not even be kin to my father" I close the door stepping away from the car.

I nod at the gate watcher for him to open the gate. He nods back before pressing some buttons.

I watch as the limo drives away. I walk away. I made my way to the back of the house.

"Hello father."

A/N:
Hey babies! What y'all think about this book so far? That's all lol bye love y'all.