𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥🧘🏾‍♀️

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Ok what do you want to eat?" I ask grabbing my phone sitting down on the couch "definitely nachos" Yasmine says I nod  scrolling through my phone.

I begin to order the food "I say birria tacos" Flynn comes out of the room smiling. "No! We had that two weeks ago" Yasmine argued.

I laugh at them bickering "birria tacos is way better then nachos. You can't even lie" Flynn comes next to me hugging me.

"No it's not. Please order nachos Rora" Yasmines whines "tacos please" Flynn challenges. I shake my head "I'm just playing I have work so I got to go."

"Yes!" Yasmine says under her breath I laugh then immediately stopped when I see Flynn looking at me. "Sorry she is just funny."

"Whatever" he kisses me before getting up from his seat "bye kid" he kisses Yasmine forehead. The doorbell rings.

"I'll get it" he says walking away "well duh your the only one up" Yasmine say. "Would you leave the poor man alone." I playfully hit her.

"Milan is here" Flynn say coming back to the living room "I hope I'm not interrupting anything" Milan sets her shopping bags down. "Yes you are interrupting us" Yasmine say.

I shake my head making my eyes go back to Milan "yes Milan?" Milan rolls her eyes "I was wondering would you go to-" before Milan can finish Yasmine cuts her off.

"No" she answers for me "Yasmine you are not my mother you don't make my decisions" she groans getting up "give me one good reason why my auntie should go with you."

Yasmine challenges "because it's a masquerade ball we are talking about here" Yasmine eyes widened. "Can I come?" she looks at me Milan then me.

I shrug my shoulders "no it's for grownups kiddo sorry" Milan plays with Yasmine hair before coming to sit down on the couch. "I'm 16!" she whines.

"So?" Milan ask ignoring Yasmine "I don't know. Are you two ok with it?" I ask looking at Flynn and Yasmine. "Yea it's fine go have fun. Me and Yasmine just can watch the movie by ourselves."

"Who said I wanted to watch a movie with you?" we all laugh.

*:..。o○  ○o。..:*

As Milan and I get out of the car two men approach us "welcome ladies. How are you two doing today?" we shake their hand "good" we both say Milan hands them her keys.

They nod going inside the car. For this party I decided to go basic I put on a short black sparkly dress and some black sparkly and to top the outfit off a black sparkly mask.

"I have a question" I say putting on the mask Milan hums in response "do we have to wear the mask all night?" I ask. She nods "especially you."

My brows furrow "what do you mean especially me? You're calling me ugly or something?" she laughs shaking her head "girl no you taking off that mask gone start all the damn drama."

"Oh" I paused thinking "wait what do you mean by that?" she pats my back "you're so clueless" she ignores my question as the guards opens the doors for us.

We walk inside the party looking around. How did she even get invited to this thing? I adjust my dress "we are not drinking tonight I'm keeping my promise" I say.