𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 🧘🏾‍♀️

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Aurora looks at me "I don't know who that is" she says referring to Sebastian. Oh I know you don't   know them baby. We waited about 15 minutes before going to take a seat in the dining room.

For the last 30 years Albert Accardi known as Anthony Ainsley has been manipulating my mafia Dirty Diamonds. He stole millions of dollars from us and created a business with that money.

If you ask me he deserves every thing that is coming his way. We created that business he created because he used our money now we are finally getting our revenge.

Not for the money for our family for Sebastian, Clyde, Charles and I family. We weren't born yet but that  hurted our family he killed my mother.

So anybody can say anything he deserves it. " you must be the guy who made my daughter not call while she was away" Aurora rolled her eyes "stop it. I did called. But this is Grey" she points towards me.

" you look familiar who are your parents?" he ask me "Harold Valentino and Victoria Valentino" I smirk as his facial expression change. He knows exactly who I'm talking about that's good because now he knows whats coming for him.

"Oh" he looks away I thought it would be a good idea to invite the guys to because according to Aurora her father invites so many people he can't even count and even know who he invite. Now I'm starting to regret should of invited them to the after party.

I guess this is better because we car get away better. " as long as you make my daughter happy." I am but I'll let her say that. " Father enough questions she's clearly happy she can't stop smiling."

Anastasia smirks at Aurora " can we talk about something else? " she pauses as the cook places the plates in front of all of us. " like can we talk about how great of a cook Abigail is" I rub Aurora's back.

"Somebody's getting angry " Clyde say making Aurora snap her head towards  him " who even is you?" Clyde goes quiet " alright calm down that's one of Tommy's sons. He said he told one of his sons to come to introduce himself to Anastasia."

"Your looking for someone?" Aurora ask "no I'm not. Father just thought it would be good if I start especially since I'm almost at that age." God how old could she be. "She's only 30 dad" He is sick setting his daughters up for these random men.

I've heard about Anastasia's baby father he was a part of a mafia. They met at 16 due to again her father trying to put her onto these random men.

They fell in love and had a baby Yasmine all that in just 2 years but when Yasmine turned 6 years old he got killed. Ever since then Anastasia only have been looking out for herself and Yasmine.

I feel sorry for Yasmine growing up without a father and having a disgusting grandfather to take her father role.

We begin to eat. I look down at Aurora's thigh seeing the leather dress grips her skin I bite my lip putting my hand on her thigh. I need to stay focused. She looks at me she is so fucking sexy.

She moves closer to my ear "please tell me a fun story so I can calm down" I chuckle "excuse us" Aurora say standing up grabbing my wrist.