𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"You looked so beautiful on that stage baby" Alessia hugs me "thank you" I hug her back "I mean you shocked me and I already saw you like that's how shocked I was."

I laugh"I appreciate it" "we have a lot of more things to do ahead of us so imma let you go home and take a shower bye" she walks away "bye." I shout after her.

I take my heels off cause they have been killing me since I put them on. I begin walking to my dressing room "your not going to the after party?"

I jump as soon as I open the door "no and why are you in my dressing room?" I close the door"I think I gave you the wrong impression on who I am" completely disregarding my question.

"What do you mean by that? And why are you in my room for the second time?" He gets up from the stool "you have been bitchy with me for the last week and I don't appreciate that."

I shrug my shoulders your not always going to like the things I do so you will just have to live with it."

"You fucking with me Aurora" I shake my head "not rea-" before I can even finish my setence Grey grabs my throat aggressivly slamming my body straight into his.

"You don't have a right to touch me I don't belong to you" I struggle to say due to him choking me "you don't?" I shake my head he begins sucking on my neck.

A small moan leaves escapes my lips "that day we first kissed that's when you agreed to belong to me" his kisses slowly started going up to my lips.

"No! I don't belong to you. Get the fuck away from you have a whole fucking wife Grey!" I never thought of this day when I be cussing somebody out.

I feel his jaw clenched for a whole minute I've been avoiding his eye contact because I'm afraid what will happen once I look into his dark sexy eyes.

He grabs my chin forcing me to make eye contact with him "watch your mouth talking to me" I look at his lips "Aurora stop no don't do this he's married and multiple other things wrong with him" I thought to myself.

"Gre-" he cuts me off "Change your clothes I'm taking you home" he lets go of my chin and leave the room before I can even protest.

I lock the door "what the fuck is wrong with me?" tears begin to leave my eyes as I wipe my make up off with a wipe.

What made me cry even more was the flowers with Grey name on it. Damn what is this man doing to me.

*:..。o○  ○o。..:*

"Are you ready?" Grey asked watching me walk closer to him I nod and he opens the door for me. We made our way to his car. A black jeep with really tinted windows.

"Give me your bag" I passed him my bag I didn't say anything else just got into the passenger seat and put my seat belt on face out of the window.

I heard his door open then close. We sat in silence for almost the whole ride.

"The marriage wasn't my idea" he say out of nowhere I ignore him cause right now I'm not in the mood to hear more lies from him.

"It was arranged when I was 16 by my father. I never wanted to get married to her I barely even know her but I had to impress my father."

"It's always divorce" I say "that's the problem my father made us sign a contract to never remarry unless one of us dies."

I was about to have sympathy for him but I didn't fall for it. I just ignore him and watch as he sped past all the buildings and stuff.

"We're here" I lift my head up looking at the penthouse "thanks" I say getting out of the car going to the trunk Grey gets out of the car as well.

"Let me walk you to your room" I shake my head "no I can do it myself thank you for being nice tho" I tried to grab my bag but he grabbed it before I can.

"Come on" he points his hand out I roll my eyes walking away from him going to the door.

We leave the elevator "I got it from here you can leave now" he stands right there not saying anything "your forgetting something."

"Oh thank you" I tried to go inside the house but he grabbed my elbow " Are you going to accept my apology?" I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"You never apologized" he nods "well now I am... Aurora I'm sorry I never attended to hurt your feelings" he grabs my hand lightly kissing it.

"Oh" I say watching him drop my hand "do you forgive me?" I nod his phone and started to go off He sucked his teeth before answering it "hello?" he begins whispering into his phone.

"OK I'm coming" he says through gritted teeth he hands up and makes his way back over to me. God he is so fucking sexy when he is mad.

"I have to start heading out are you OK?" I nod "OK" he turns around begin walking "wait" I blurted not meaning to do it "yes."

I went up to him and he raised his eyebrow at me I grab him slamming his body into mines I push my lips onto his.

I just love the taste of his lips. How I want them kissing all over my body.

He grabs my legs lifting me up his hands and goes from my back to my ass. He begins walking toward my room I moan as his lips went down to my neck.

He pushes the door open with his body still kissing on my neck "fuck" I whisper under my breath. He is amazing with his tongue.

We enter my bedroom exactly how I left it Grey drops me on the bed hovering over me watching me crave for him to touch me.

"Get undress"