𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐨

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"This is nonsense, Grey, it's been almost 5 years aren't you tired." I ignore him and sharpened the knife.

He begins to laugh to himself "you won't kill me" I turn around "says who?" "me" I nod.

"And why do you think I won't kill you?" "because you would have killed me but yet I'm still here alive and well."

He smirks "just admit it son you won't ever kill me." he laughs like I was the one who was tied up to the chair.

"The beginning I was just getting my information from you. Now I'm slowly getting your name out of everything. Now I'm starting to not need you."

"Ok then why am the fuck I am still here Grey huh?" I flip around the knife "cause I still need some information."

"Alessia is a very smart girl and she will one day find out what you are up to." "Well that's too bad."

"That bastard that betrayed you had a daughter change his whole life around you know that right? He's out there living life..."

"While you're here stuck in my barn-" he intrerupt me "where is that asshole if you do kill anybody kill that asshole."

"Kill the daughter too. She's a part of why Albert betrayed us Vipers because of that bitch." "No need to call her bad names."

"She's awfully young, she's only 21. There's no way she made him do all this when he betrayed about 25 years ago."

"No his daughter should be in her 30s" I raise my eyebrow in confusion "he has another daughter?" we both say.

"Grey sweetie" snapping both of us out of our thoughts "I'll be back" I leave the barn. "I've been looking for you for the longest baby."

The blonde woman walks towards me "You can't keep coming around here unannounced."

"I'm your wife. I just wanted to be surprised that we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks. You haven't been coming home."

She looks around "so I can't get a hug?" she holds her hands out wide I walk past her "what is really your reason for you being here?"

She follows me inside the house "I just wanted to see my hubby and why are you always in that barn?"

"Why is it any of your business what I do in my barn?" she shrugged her shoulders "I was just asking."

"Did your sister tell you?" I pour Vodka into a glass "tell me what?" "We are going out to eat."

"For what?" I put the glass down "because our anniversary is coming up duh wait" she pauses "you do know it's our year anniversary?"

I shake my head "are you fucking serious right now?" she scoffs in disbelief  "we had a big ass wedding on this day last year how could you not remember."

"There's no need for yelling" she paces back and forth "what the fuck is actually wrong you?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I understand your upset but don't try me right now." she breathes out "I'll go wait in the car please get ready."

She walks out "oh and try not to go crazy on us she has a visitor with her today." She leaves the house fully.

"God damn it" I whisper under my breath "Lana?" I yell adjusting my suit "yes sir" Lana enters the living room.

"hurry up and get an outfit out so I can go to dinner." She nods "ok is that all sir?" I nodded.

I begin to walk away "oh sir" she says "what is it Lana?" she looks outside the window "who is that woman? She's awfully pretty."

"You know that's my wife, what are you talking about?" she shakes her head "that is not your wife."

She holds the curtain open for me to see I groan walking towards the window "probably her assistant-"

I clench my jaw watching Aurora laughing with Alessia and Eleanor "why the hell she here didn't the models go home today?" I say to myself.

"I don't know" I walk away going towards the stairs "ok sir can I go speak to her after I'm done."

I stop in my tracks clearing my throat "I don't care" I finish going up the stairs.

*:..。o○  ○o。..:*

"Hey darling" Eleanor says coming near me acting like we just didn't have an argument. I ignore her looking  straight at Aurora.

Confusion starts to show on Aurora's face "you look so handsome" Eleanor kisses me forcing her body on me.

All I could do was look at Aurora as her mouth widened. "Come on" Eleanor grabs my wrist. I quickly snatched it from her following her.

"Have you guys met yet?" Eleanor asks, pointing at me then Aurora "yes at the ball." she nods "well that's good are you guys ready?"

"Hold on, I thought the models were going home today" Alessia nods "oh they did but I wanted Aurora to stay for just one more day."

"Ok" Aurora's eyes didn't meet mine once "let's get in" Eleanor and Alessia went to one side of the car. Me and Aurora went on the opposite.

"I thought you didn't have a wife" Aurora said facing the car "it was none of your business that I had one."

I open the door for her and she just nods her head getting into the car "ok we're going to my favorite restaurant while the married couple do them me and Aurora will be planning the upcoming events."

"I would have understood if you were married" Aurora whispers in my ear "like I said it was none of your business that's why I wasn't honest."

She rolls her eyes "are you jealous?" my eyes went down to her neck wanting to leave my marks all over it.

"No" I smirk watching her move her body around uncomfortably. I laugh to myself looking out of the window.

A/N:

Hey guys this chapter don't really include drama but in the next chapter it includes some but I'm not gone say. But yea love you guys have a good day.