𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"So what are you girls plans for Christmas break?" Alain ask taking a sip of his coffee "definitely go to California or somewhere out of town" Milan says.

"Spend time with my family" I say Milan smirk "and having fun with a certain someone" Alain and Milan give each other looks.

"And how come I didn't know about this?" Alain looks at me "because it's nothing serious. Milan just caught me leaving his house one day." I roll my eyes.

She laughs "can't put anything past me" I shake my head looking at Alain "so who is this lucky guy?" he ask.

"Grey" I say he almost spit out his coffee "as in Grey Valentino? Alessia's brother the guy who is married?" I completely forgot he was married.

"He still married?" Milan ask looking at me confused. I don't say anything "I mean yea his wife is constantly posting about it."

I'm really confused right now. Maybe I should just ignore the fact he has a whole wife and see how these two weeks will go.

"Somebody is calling you" Alain says pointing towards my phone I look to see Alessia calling me I decline it. "Just Alessia."

Both of their brows furrowed "are the work besties beefing?" Milan jokes. "It's nothing I just feel like she doesn't tell me anything as a partner you know."

They look at each other "oh" they shrug their shoulders. The waitress came over to our table "do you guys need anything else?" she offers us a small smile.

"Yes the bill" Alain says the waitress leaves and he looks at us "I have to leave I have a date" now it's me and Milan turn to look at each other.

"Looks like we all are happy" we all nod. "Ok bye" I say to Alain and Milan as I get inside the taxi "I'll call you tomorrow" Milan shouts as I close the door and I nod.

"Where are you going ma'am?" the man asked I give him Grey's house address. He just nods and start driving where the gps led him.

"Thank you" I say getting out of the car and closing the door behind me walking towards the mansion that I missed the whole day.

"Evening Aurora" Tom says opening the door for me "evening" I say walking into the house. I make my way upstairs to Grey's room to find him not there.

He must be in his office. I walked to his office to find him not there either. Where the hell is he? We are leaving today so he should be here maybe in he is in the backward.

I never saw him back there but there might be a chance he is. I walked downstairs to the back and guess where he was ... Shit I have to guess too cause I don't know where the fuck he is.

I look around the backyard and see a shed I have never seen that before. Matter of fact I didn't even know this house came with a shed.

I walk to the shed to see an old man. Wrinkles covered his face he kinda resembles Grey his hair is black but a lot of grey hairs are forming.

He is tied to a chair and he is sleeping. Who is this and why is he tied up? I tap the old man instantly jumping back when he made movements.

His eyes slowly open his eye color is the same as Grey's. "Who are you?!" he says defensively "who are you?" I ask looking at him.

He shakes his head "another one of my son's dumb sluts." son? Dumb sluts? If this is Grey's father why is he tied up?

Grey said both of his parents were dead tho.

I ignore his comment "why are you tied up?" I ask him "my son Grey is afraid I will take over my mafia now that he calls his." I knew Grey was up to no good but he runs a mafia.

A mafia? It never occurred to me to ask what he did for a living. "What's your name?" I ask but he shakes his head. "I answered your question now you answer mine."

"What is your question?" "who are you?" He asked again. "Aurora. Aurora Ainsley" he chuckles to himself . "Oh I heard a lot about you signorina."

My brows furrow "what do you mean?" he opens his mouth to speak but is interrupted by Grey's voice. "Aurora!" I hear him shouts.

I give the old man one last look before leaving the shed and walking back towards the house. "I'm here" I say "where were you?" he says coming up to me.

"Just looking for you" he nods grabbing my wrist taking me inside the house. "Your bags are already in the car" he says "ok" I say wanting to ask a whole bunch of questions.

"Where were you?" I asked him "I was doing something go get in the car" I shrugged my shoulders leaving out of the door. I get into the car waiting for Grey to come to the car.

I'm really curious because why would Grey lie about his father's death. And how come his father heard a lot about me but I haven't heard anything about him.

Grey comes to the car with two suitcases putting them into the backseat. He makes his way towards the front seat. "Come here" he says grabbing my jaw and kisses me.

"Calm down. Everything will be ok" he reassured me I just nod. He turns on the ignition driving off. I've been quiet for the whole ride to the airport.

He opens my door "what's wrong?" he says as I get out of the car. "nothing" I say opens the trunk. He closes it back "something is wrong. What is it?"

I crossed my arms around my chest "I got reminded that you still have a wife today" he breathes out. "I'm working on it Aurora. Just give me some time ma."

"I know Grey but I just can't stand you having a wife" he hugs me "I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do until I get it fix" he kisses the top of my head.

He backs away "come on" he grabs my hand walking to the airport.