𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

For the last couple of days I've been thinking. Why is Grey showing up now all of the sudden? How long has he been Mexico? Does he live here? Where is the other group of friends?

I get scared whenever someone rings my doorbell afraid it might be Grey. Sad thing about it I never told Flynn I saw him possibly because I'm afraid too.

Me and Flynn never have been in an argument and if I bring up Grey I'm afraid that's going to cause it. But I have to tell him just to give him a warning or something.

But a warning for what?

"Aurora hello?" Alessia waves her hand in front of my face I shake my head "I'm sorry yes?" I look around the room. "You suppose to email Deli Hart about 8 minutes ago what's going on?"

"Nothing" I straighten my laptop and begin to type "you don't have to lie come on tell me what's going on" I bite my lip.

"I saw your brother a couple of days ago and you know me and Flynn is one of those relationships who tell each other everything but I'm scared to tell him I saw Grey."

"Jeez I didn't know it was going to be this serious" I nod "so don't tell him" Alessia suggests I immediately shake my head. "That's not a option."

"Just saying" she shrugs her shoulders "how should I tell him?" I ask sending the email and close the laptop. "Just tell him maybe buy him something so he won't be as much angry."

I nod "great ... what should I buy him? Donuts?" she shrugs her shoulders "I think cologne is the best gift to give a boyfriend but donuts can work" I nod. "Ok cologne it is."

I get up gathering my things and putting them into my bag "but it should only take two business days to hit us back the third day I'll just email other celebrities."

"Ok I'll start drawing the designs if you have any suggestions you know my number. And soon as Deli responds hit me up when you can."

"Got it. Anything else?" I ask she shake her head "nope if something comes to mind  I'll shoot you a text" we leave out of the office together.

She goes to her car "thanks for the suggestions I might bring you donuts Tuesday" she smiles "I hope you do" she laughs getting into the car I laugh walking to my car.

"Good luck with your mission" she shouts "thanks" I say getting into my car and she begins to drive off. "Now I have to go to the mall."

I dial Milan number and turn on the ignition "hello?" She says. "Do you want to go to the mall with me? I want to buy Flynn something."

"What's the occasion?" Milan ask "I'm finally telling him about Grey ..." I bite my lip. "Finally! It's been like what a week."

"No it only has been like 4 days" I roll my eyes. "Anyways do you want to come or no?" I ask "yes just give me 5 minutes to get ready."

"I should be there by 4:30" I nods like she can actually see me. "Ok I'm just going to get some food while I wait."

"Ok" I hang up pulling into the Raven's Cafe parking lot. I turn off the engine and getting out going inside the cafe.

The bell rings as I come inside of the cafe the smell of coffee filled my noise. "Hello favorite customer" Perry say smiling at me.

"Hey Perry" I walk up to the counter "the usual?" He ask "glad you know it" he laughs. "What have you been up to? I haven't seen you in a couple of days."