𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Ding came from the intercom "passengers we finally landed in New Orleans!" the passengers started to clap.

I begin to clap with them "I need to get off this damn plane" I thought to myself putting my hands over my head and stretching my arms.

"How was your sleep beautiful ?" I look over at a creepy-looking man smiling with several teeth missing. "Uh good."

"Glad you did sweetheart" I hum in response getting my luggage from the overhead bin "excuse me," I say squeezing past the old man.

"Sorry beautiful" I roll my eyes walking off the plane. I see everybody running to their families but me nah I'm not that type of girl.

I prefer walking instead of running. But anyways where the hell am I'm supposed to go?

"Am I supposed to wait here or what?" I said to myself getting off the plane steps "excuse me miss?"

A man who screamed luxury says "yes" I say stepping out of the way of the other people "are you, Aurora Ainsley?"

I nod  "I'm Joseph Benjamin" he sticks his hands out "hey I would say my name but you already know it" I shake his hand.

He chuckles "yes I do" his hand stays on mine for a few minutes I smile nervously looking down at my hand. He clears his throat.

"Sorry miss" he quickly back his hand away "I will be your escort for the day. Alessia Valentino sent me here for you today."

I hum in response "mind if I take your luggage miss?" I shake my head "no you can take it" I pass him the luggage.

"So what made you apply for Exotica Lingerie?" I laugh to myself "it's actually a funny story my niece put me on to it."

"How old is your niece? I hope she is not under 18 knowing about Exotica Lingerie."

"She is 16" his eyes widen "yea she is very mature for her age" we get to the car "need help?" he shakes his head.

"No thank you" I nodded getting into the car "nicer than I thought it was" I put on my seatbelt "so how was your plane ride?"

"Good" he closes the door after climbing inside "ok time to head to Pearl Lodge." he starts up the car.

I watch as he drives past every beautiful building. I thought New Orleans was dangerous and dirty looks like I can't judge by what I hear.

"Ok giving you a warning." he pauses starting to drive away "you might want to make your calls to your family right now."

I laugh "why? Y'all got a no-phone policy in there?" he shakes his head "no you'll just be busy most of the trip busier if you get the job."

"Wait so when I get to the hotel I don't take a nap? I literally just got off a plane about 20 minutes ago." he laughs shaking his head.

"Nope you have to get interviewed then you have to pick out your look for the ball and after that, you have a photo again if you get the job."

"Photoshoot? They already want us to take off our clothes" he laughs "no this photoshoot is to announce the new models. So clothes are on."

"Oh well that's good" I laugh "oh no today and tomorrow is nothing after the ball they'll move all the models to the mansion."

"But don't tell you I didn't warn you" I nodded "Imma keep that in mind" we pull into the hotel parking lot filled with Black cars.

"All these for just a Lingerie company?" I look around the parking lot "it's just not any Lingerie company this one is very special."