𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

It's been a week since I saw Grey. Mainly because I was mostly on face time with Anastasia and Yasmine or hanging out with Milan.

But it's not like I have his number or something like that. Usually if a girl hasn't spoken to a guy after a hookup they will assume that the guy has lost interest.

And I think that ...

Well I saw it coming. Look at Grey you can just tell he is one of those guys who just wants a quick nut. Know what let's not think about Grey this whole day I have a job to do.

Today is basically our first day of work. We officially start taking pictures in lingerie and getting put in magazines. Am I nervous? Not at all because my mind isn't on it.

"I need some coffee" I jump up grabbing my purse and keys and leave out of the place. "Hey girl where you headed?" Milan ask.

"Just going to get coffee want to come?" she nods "yea just let me get dressed real quick" she goes inside her room.

I scroll through Instagram while I wait "ok done how do I look?" Milan gives me a 360 "you look good as always" I smile "thank you" she kisses my cheek.

"I told Alain to meet me here before you asked me to coffee so you don't mind him coming?" I shake my head "no he can come."

Why is she asking Alain can he come over is what I'm worried about.

"I know you're wondering" I look at her "hmm" she laughs playfully pushing me I laugh "I have a date. A lunch date and I need to look nice for this date so I asked Alain can he do my makeup."

"A lunch date? OK do you mind me asking with who?" "I met him at the runway after party his name Eugene."

"OK I'm happy for you" I wrap my arm around her shoulder "are you going to be back in time for our official first day of work?" she nods.

"I will" go into the elevator "so what about you?" I look at her and my eyebrows raised "what do you mean what about me?" I laugh in confusion.

"Are you dating anybody?" I shake my head "not really just being me working having fun and whatever else I do."

"What about Joseph? He seems really into you or Grey? I saw him leaving your apartment about a week ago you got some explaining to do young lady" I laugh.

"Um really there's nothing to explain we really didn't have sex just oral I guess" she leans back eyes widen "oh god that's it?"

"He got a call ... I haven't heard from him since that day so I don't know honestly might have to cut him off the list."

"So Joseph" she wiggles her eyebrows "you know what didn't Joseph give you his phone number?" I nods slowly "why are you asking?"

"Let me see your phone" she reaches her hand out "what are you up to?" she shakes her head "nothing just doing my matchmaker thing."

I passed her my phone she click some buttons "Joseph" she clicks a button and start typing really fast.

"Damn is it an emergency?" "in your case hell yea" I shake my head. "ouu he says hey beautiful that's so cute."

"I've been wondering if you would like to go on a date? It doesn't have to be soon really yes it does I'm just being nice. But just let me know what you think about it." she says as she types it into my phone.

"And send" she taps the button "and that's how you work magic" she passes me back to my phone. "You can't say that until he says yes" I laugh putting my phone in my pocket.

"We shall wait then" we leave the elevator to see Alain sitting down on his phone "Alain!" Milan shouts "oh hey" he stands up and walks towards us.

"Where are you two going?" he looks at me and Milan "we are going to get coffee and you're coming because our friend Aurora here has an upcoming date." Milan points at me.

"You too mama?" I nodded "well kinda I didn't get a response yet" Milan points a finger at me "and he'll most likely say yes because you're beautiful."

"OK let's go because it's 10 and I don't need to be late for my date" Milan speeds past us out of the door "she's definitely ready for her date." I nods "very ready." we look at each other then laugh.

We leave out the door and my phone vibrates in my back pocket "he responded ..." I say taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Yes I go on a date with you Aurora. Just let me know when and I check my schedule" I read out loud. Milan starts jumping up and down "I knew it!"

I laugh "OK calm down people are looking" "yea mama you don't want to embarrass yourself before your big date." she stops jumping.

"Your right" she stands still "how about tonight?" Milan asks "I mean your not doing anything later tonight are you?" I shake my head.

"But we have work and there's no telling when we will be finished" Milan waves it off we probably be finish by 9 o clock or whatever o clock."

"I mean you don't have a bed time I agree with Milan on this one. Today is basically a chill day all we are doing is taking pictures and going home."

"Exactly Aurora. Now text him right now that your available tonight" Milan demands "fine" I begin texting him back.

"He's typing" I say only concentrating on my phone. "Tonight sounds wonderful. What time and where?" I read the text out loud.

"Say surprise me. Men like when a woman says that because he can do anything he wants" Alain says winking at me. I typed back.

We walk into the cafe "my schedule is your schedule so I got everything under control" I read them the text "ok then the date is sealed." Milan say.

"Now let's hurry and get back home before I'm late for my own damn date."