𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"I'm so happy I can finally see the models of Exotica Lingerie!" Yasmine  exclaims "why weren't you this happy when you found out I was a model of Exotica Lingerie?" my brows furrow.

"Cause I knew you" I gasp "oh wow" Anastasia laughs I pull into the parking lot. "It's time to go on live" Yasmine say pulling out her phone.

We all get out of the car "hey live! Today is bring your family to work for my aunt Rora and she decided to bring me. So I'm going to meet the models of Exotica Lingerie y'all!"

Anastasia and I shake our heads laughing. We walk into the building "hey Aurora" Alain says coming up to me. "Hey Alain. These people right here are my family."

He turns around to face them "hey y'all I'm Alain Aurora's stylist and y'all are?" he sticks his hand out "this is my sister Anastasia and her daughter  aka my annoying niece Yasmine."

Alain laughed shaking both of their hands "I'm not annoying she is just sensitive" Yasmine corrects. "Oh she reminds me of you" Alain say walking away we follow him.

"Is Milan here?" I ask "no yesterday she is going to be late  but um Alessia and Deli are asking for you" I nod walk to Alessia's office Anastasia and Yasmine follow after.

I knock on the door "come in" I hear Alessia say I open the door to see Alessia and Deli sitting down across from each other. "Hello I thought the photo shoot was over with?" I ask.

"And these two are my sister Anastasia  and my niece aka her daughter Yasmine" they both say hello. "And this is my boss Alessia and of course y'all know Deli Hart."

Yasmine walks in the room more "of course I know Deli Hart she is my idol" she pauses. "Can I get a picture ?" Deli nods and takes a picture with Yasmine.

"It's great to meet you two but we have something important we need to discuss" I turn to Anastasia and Yasmine. "You heard my boss go look at the models."

They leave out the room I close the door behind them "again I thought the photo shoot was over it?" I sit down next to Alessia. "It is but baby you don't remember the deal we made to Deli?"

Deal? I told Deli I'll help get him but I never said it was a deal.

"It wasn't really a deal but yea I guess"   they look at each other  "sooo? Where is he?" Deli ask. "i don't know honestly the last time we talked we argued but I've been trying."

Deli groans getting up from her seat "you don't understand that I'm 35 and my father  expects me to have a husband by now" Grey is only 26 he don't want no sugar mom.

"Wait you're 35 you look young?!" Alessia asked "I'm saying" I agree. "Excuse me?" she looks at both of us "ok look I'm sorry. There's nothing I can really do but talk to him when I see him."

"Well I'm giving you a deadline I want Grey to be by my side at the end of the month point blank period." Who is this bitch to give me a deadline? 

Alessia stands up "a deadline is a little too extreme. My assistant said she barely even sees Grey so what makes you think she is going to cross paths with him in less than three weeks."

She smacks her lips "oh like they are not still fucking. I'm pretty sure you still have his number" I shake my head "no I am not fucking Grey" I correct. 

"Please Aurora work with me I know you don't know me but I just need a husband you can even still fuck him I don't care I just need him so I can have a bigger title and he will too."

Is this bitch crazy? I just told her I'm not fucking Grey well at least not really recently but still she has no right to assume who I'm fucking it is none of her business.

  "How about two months she needs time Deli.  At the end of January he'll be yours. All yours" Alessia says. "I believe you"Deli grabs her purse and rolls her eyes leaving the office.

Alessia closes the door "can you believe she is 35?"  I shake my head. How am I supposed to get Grey with her if he just asks me to be his wife and I rejected him.

 I definitely got to tell Anastasia everything right now. "Well at least she gave you a few more weeks" Alessia says interrupting my thoughts. That's no better.

"So are you ready to get to work?" She says ignoring everything and opens the door I walk out of the office and towards Anastasia. "So where is Yasmine?" I ask she points to the stage.

I laugh shaking my head watching Yasmine pose for the camera "look auntie Rora I'm a model now" I hold up my thumb. She smiles switching her pose.

"Um can I talk to you real quick?" I ask turning to Anastasia her brows furrow "it's not that bad" she nods I grab her wrist and takes her into my office.

"So what's this about?" she ask I close the door "I'm falling back in love with Grey ..." she doesn't say anything. "It just all started happening I know he killed father but I just can't stop thinking of him."

I keep ranting about the situation even the Deli Hart situation  if she was recording what I was saying right now it will probably be an hour. "I'm so sorry" she hugged me. "It's ok Aurora."

She kisses my forehead "I understand when you love someone so much you don't want to leave them" I smile wiping my tears.

"Grey had a reason and also dad had a reason for all the shit he did and that's why I'm not taking any sides and the only reason I don't care because my baby father is also trying to get back in our life."

I gasp "what?" she nods "but I talk about this another day. Didn't you say Grey propose to you?Go get your man bitch"  I nods "you right."

I leave the office going for the exit doors. "Where are you going?" Milan says "I'll be right back I have something important to handle." I shout leaving the building.

I turn on my car. I only rejected Grey's proposal because I was guilty I didn't want Anastasia disappointed in me but now knowing she will not be disappointed in me.

I'm finally getting the man I want. I make my way to the club the first place I spotted Grey in Mexico I heard he owns the place so there might be a chance he is there.

My phone starts ringing I pick it up then all the sudden I hear a car honking and going full speed towards me. Everything goes black.

Author Notes

Hey y'all it's been a long time since I wrote an author note. No this is not the end but y'all should know that. Also I'm so sorry I took so long to put this chapter out but I've been busy. I don't know exact date when the next chapter will be out but it should come out soon.