𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Yea do y'all remember the part when I said I can't wait to tell Alain and Milan yea I never did. It's been only 2 days since I had sex with Grey.

I still didn't open the present either it's still in the bottom of my purse.

And I haven't brought it up to either one of them. Not even Anastasia or Flynn  because I'm scared as shit. I know Flynn is going to be very upset.

How am I'm suppose to tell them that I slept with the man who killed my father not too long ago. So what I thought of for today.

To have space from everybody I decided to visit my father's grave which is 3 hours away for my birthday. We decided to bury his grave somewhere away from all the mafia drama.

I put my car into a park and turned it off before getting out of the car. I walk towards the grave yard I always visit my father's grave every two weeks.

The last time I spoke to him was when i told him I saw Grey again after almost two years. I asked him should I forgive and forget but of course there was no answer but I don't know.

Yes there's no excuse for Grey but I legit can't see my life without Grey and after everything my feelings are back for Grey. I love him and I can't get him out of my head.

Is it possible to love two people at the same time? Of course you can love different family members but I'm talking about relationship wise.

I love Flynn and I love Grey. But I don't think I love Flynn the way I love Grey. No I refuse today is about me so no more Flynn and Grey it's my birthday.

Are they thinking about me like I'm thinking about them? I don't think so ... so no more bullshit for the next couple of days everything will be about me.

Telling the truth about everything which means I have to tell Flynn I had sex with Grey. I have too even though I don't want but if I don't tell him now it just be bigger later.

I walked up to the gravestone sitting everything down beside me and sat down. "I don't even know how to explain all of this shit but I'm pretty sure your disappointed in me."

"Today is my day you know that. I love you and you also know that. This whole world hurt people so they can save their people and I know that's what you did."

I tell my father every single last thing that happened and I know he is looking down at me wishing I had someone better I can call my love one.

But I just can't help it.

"Am I still your child? I wish you could answer me" I begin to cry "I'm so sorry father I just want you to know that I still love you with all my heart" I replace the old flowers with a new flowers.

I wipe my tears "I just miss you and my life wouldn't be like this if I just didn't meet Grey I should of just married one of those stupid men you tried to get with."

I get up "hopefully one day everything will just go right for me" I pack up. "Until then I'll be doing little things to make you happy to make you happier."

"See you later" I walks towards my car. Today is the day I'll tell Flynn I slept with and tomorrow I'll tell Grey I'm not ready to be back with him.

Or whatever he wants to do I simply don't want to be apart of it. I'm going to be a better woman for now on.

Me and Grey relationship started based off lust and I'm not that type of girl. I throw my purse in the passenger seat making a small white box fall out.

My brows furrowed picking up the small box then it came to mind. This is the box Grey gave me and told me to open it on my birthday.

I slowly opened the box and it revealed a ring maybe it's just a ring and not a proposal ring cause I really hope it's not. A little paper falls out of the box I pick it up.

"Will you marry me?" I read out loud I gasp closing the box and placing it down on the car seat. Ok now everything is getting out of hand I have to tell Alain and Milan.

I turn on the car speed off I begin to call Alain first but he doesn't answer then I called Milan she doesn't answer. They probably having a spa day today but I really need to get in contact with them.

I keep calling their number but no answer for neither one of them. I'm definitely  panicking right now because Grey asked me to marry him right before I'm breaking things off with him.

Of course I'm still going to cut him off but I know it will hurt even more now that I know he wants to marry me. I pull into the parking space.

Continuing to call Milan and Alain I groan at Milan voicemail. I unlock the door and I turn on the lights "surprise!" a whole bunch of people popped  up out  of nowhere.

I look around "am I in the wrong house?" I was about to turn around but Milan, Alain and Flynn walked up to me. "Of course not bitch it's your birthday."

"Exactly happy birthday bitch" Alain hugs me I hug him back tightly "I really need to talk to you guys" I whisper into his ear.

He pulls back "about what? Are you ok mamas?" I nods going to hug Milan and Flynn. "How long have you guys been planning this?" I ask putting my things.

"Very long" Flynn kisses me I kiss him back "no wonder nobody was answering my calls how you know I wasn't dying" I roll my eyes.

"Because you didn't call Flynn duh" Milan says laughing. Right why wouldn't Flynn be the first one to call when I'm dying. Simply because I don't love him like that anymore.

"Now come on you got some presents to open" Alain drags me to the living.