𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I wake up to the smell of bacon for anybody who knows me know bacon is one of my favorite foods. I gave Anastasia a key so she can come in here anytime and cook.

But Anastasia don't cook at all. I put on a gown after last night Grey took me home I went straight to sleep while Grey went somewhere I don't know where.

I leave the room going into the kitchen seeing Grey cooking. Shirtless. "How did you get in?" I ask taking a seat at one of the stools.

"I took your keys" I shake my head grabbing Willow and placing her on my lap. "Merry Christmas Aurora" he says placing the plate in front of me.

It smelled real good can't even lie. "Merry Christmas" I say putting Willow down. "I'm sorry about last night" he slides next to me. "The words just came out of my mouth."

I nods "yea. As humans we always say the truth when we're angry so I don't blame you" I shove a piece of bacon inside my mouth.

"Do you still want to go to this dinner? I understand if you don't want to go" I look at him "yes I want to go. I made a promise I'll make you happy to myself."

I smile and hug him "thank you" he hugs me back "you know I always got you" he kisses me. "I got a surprise for you" he say pulling away.

"What?" I say he gets up from the stool "follow me" he grabs my wrist pulling me out of the stool leading me to the living room. Where a whole bunch of files were on the table.

"What is this?" I ask sitting down on the couch and he sits next  to me. "Divorce papers" I look at him "you for real?" I grabbed one of the files looking through it.

"Yes I'm for real" he grabs the file placing it down on the table "does are not what you  looking for" he passes me a paper. I examine the paper basically saying he is a single man now.

I hug him "thank you" I was relieved he is not married which means he is mine fully mines. Well not really but he kinda is.

"Now let's get ready for this dinner party" he kisses my cheek before going upstairs.

*:..。o○  ○o。..:*

I ring the doorbell waiting for them to open the door. "It will be a lot of people here so be chill" I tell Grey "you the one got to chill I'm not worried."

I roll my eyes "I'm not worried" the door opens "Rora!" Yasmine say running into my arms. "Hey Yasmine" I hug her back. "I hope you brought a present for me."

She say rolling her neck. "If I do have a present for you gone have to wait" she groans then pointing to Grey. "So who is this?"

"This is Grey" she nods "what you do for living?" She ask Grey crossing her arms over her chest. I shake my head laughing.

"I own a business" Yasmine nods "ok you can come in" she says like she actually control who can come in or not.

"You can put those in living room in there" I points towards the living room. Grey nods going into the living room.

"Ok he is attractive" Yasmine say smiling "I know right" we laugh together. "Wheres your mother?" I ask "she is setting up the dinging room."

I go to the dining room "miss me?" Anastasia turns around to look at me. "Aurora!" She runs to me hugging me. "I haven't seen your ass since august."

"I know. But I brought somebody" she smiles. "Oh you did?" I nods "then I have to see lead me to him" right when we was leaving Yasmine and Grey walked in.

"He just gave me 100 dollars!"  Yasmine shouts. "There's my guest" I say laughing pointing at Grey. "Anastasia nice to meet you."

Anastasia sticks her hand out at Grey "Grey I could say the same to you" he shakes her hand. "Aurora I approve him" Yasmine say.

I laugh "where's father at?" I ask Anastasia "he's upstairs getting ready we have to greet everybody." I groan.

"Me and Grey just greet everybody y'all can finish setting up" they nods getting back to work. Me and Grey goes to the door.

"What's wrong with greeting people?" I shake my head "what's not wrong with it?" I laugh. "Me and my sister use to play Rock Paper Scissors whenever it came to these things."

"It was the people who came to these things. My father's friends their just creepy one of them tried to get me to marry their son."

"Oh" he says. "Well let them try that shit tonight I can handle them" I laugh "they most likely do it now that they know I dropped out of college."

"They love a girl who is willingly to drop out of school for a male. Even though that was not a reason they think it was that."

"I got you" he grabs my hand I smile. "What did she do to make you give her a $100?" He chuckles. "She said if you really like my auntie you should give me money."

I laugh in embarrassment "sorry about her she worries about me and money so much." "she tried to make me give her 200" I shake my head.

"I got something for you again" I raise my eyebrow "what is it?" he digs in his pocket looking for something. He pulls out a small box I look up at him. "Open it."

I open the box revealing a necklace but a key on it "what is this key for?" he doesn't say anything but grabs the necklace out of and comes behind me.

I move my hair out of the way I felt the cold jewelry touch my skin "this key open the most precious thing of my life" he lightly kisses my neck.

"Keep this safe" he whispers in my ear I look down at the necklace "what is it to?" I ask and he shrug his shoulders "you got to figure it out Aurora" he smirks.

"Just give me a week in your house alone" he nods. The doorbell rings Grey opens the door 3 men came in unfamiliar their probably my father's friends sons.

"You must be Aurora?" I nod sticking my hand out "Sebastian" he grabs my hand and kisses it. "And so son is you?"

"Edward you should know" he winks and they all leave "I don't know who that is" I look at Grey he just shrugs his shoulders. We waited at the door for at least 15 minutes for all the guest to come in.

Me and Grey head to the dining room taking the last two seats next to each other.