𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"You look way better without all the makeup" I look up to Grey "why are you stuck?" he asked me.

He is wearing an all  black suit 2 are unbuttoned making him look so much handsome then he already is.

"I-I'm not stuck" I stand up straight "you not happy to see me? Girls are usually happy. I even speak to them the day after."

"I'm not one of those girls" I say slowly "of course you're not" he stands over me "I don't think we can ever do that again." I whisper to him.

"Why not?" "because your sister caught us about to have sex you think she is going to look at me the same?"

"She doesn't care because she knows it's none of her business. And if it ever comes to a point where she disrespects you I'm here."

"I want to keep my good reputation so I'm good." he smirks "ok I respect your decision" he backs away.

"And we started off so wrong I was going to have sex with you after we just met" I put my hand over my forehead.

"Are you trying to convince me or you that you never want to see me again." I look up at him.

"I don't need to convince myself I already made my decision." he nods, chuckling to himself "alright Aurora."

"I have to admit it will be hard to stay away from you especially when you wear shit like this."

I was wearing a basic outfit a white crop top and some jean shorts, nothing too much.

"I don't know what you mean by that" he just examines my body "it was nice while it lasted but I just can't do it. It's other models in the house."

"Who said I want the other models?" Before I could respond to his question Joseph came out "Mr.Valentino?"

"Did something happen?" he bowed down to Grey. I raise my eyebrow in confusion "no nothing happened just seeing why this lovely girl out here alone."

"I'm just helping her bring her stuff to her room" Grey  nods not taking his eyes off me "seems like y'all got it from here."

Grey walks away from us going inside the house "warning stay away from him." I look at Joseph.

"Why?" I follow him inside the house "he is just a dangerous guy. I hear a whole bunch of stories on how he manipulates women.

"Oh" we walk upstairs "yea just stay away from him" ok was the last word we exchanged between each other.

"Do you need help before I leave?" I look around the room "I don't think I do but I'll let you know if I do."

He nods "do you have a number I can call you on?" "yea I do I'll write it down" he grabs a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Do you have a pen?" I nod, going over to my purse, digging out the pen. "What do you women do not carry in a purse?"

"Nothing is left behind" I wink at him, giving him the pen and he shakes his head laughing.

"Here you go" he passes me the paper and pen. "I won't make you stay up all night, you have a photoshoot tomorrow, so good night."

"Good night" he begins to walk away.

*:..。o○  ○o。..:*

"Hey girl" Milan runs up to me "heyy" I run to her "I haven't seen your ass for almost a day."