𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Everything has been off since that day Grey and his friend showed up at Flynn's work place. Me and Flynn have been talking but get in more arguments now. They just be over little things.

I think he is afraid that I will leave him and to be honest I don't even know what to think. I love Flynn and I will always love him but there's no buts.

Well at least I don't think it is. Flynn hasn't been to my house in a while I'll go over his to spend some time with him but the energy will just be off.

I walk into my office placing my things down we have a big day ahead of us. Deli Hart emailed me back two days after I emailed her. And of course she said yes.

She comes today and I assume Alessia got everything under control. A knock comes from the other side of the door "come in" I say. Alain comes in.

"Oh my god girl Deli Hart is here!" I nods "why aren't you excited? she is one of the most famous person who lives in Mexico come on."

"Maybe because I knew she was coming here" I walked towards Alain. "No! I refuse to believe my best friend didn't tell me my idol was coming here" he crosses his arms over his chest.

I laughed petting his shoulder "I couldn't tell anyone Alain. It was a surprise" he goes over to my desk. "Oh whatever" he rolls his eyes.

"What is this box?" my brows furrow turns around to see a white box. "Probably the lingerie for the shoot" I grab the box and open it to see a pink lace lingerie with a pink satin robe.

"Why do you look so stressed out?" Alain ask looking down at the stuff with me. " I told my boyfriend I saw Grey again and yes I saw grey again at the ball I went to yesterday."

He looks up at me "are you serious?" I nod setting the box down on the desk "they got into a little fight but nothing major happened" Alain shakes his head.

"The boys are fighting over you honey" he laughs "I won't call it fighting because I don't think Grey wants me I just think he wants me to think that he wants me."

I change the subject. 

"Where is she by the way?" I ask "I saw her outside but she is probably talking to Alessia right now"I nods going to Alessia office but there was no answer.

"Put that right here" I hear Alessia demand I turn around to see the men redecorating the picture room. "So we do have a theme?" I ask walking towards Alessia.

She turns around looking at me so does Deli Hart "yes we do" she pauses turning to Deli. "Deli this is my assistant and model Aurora and Aurora you already know Deli."

I stick my hand for Deli to shake it "hello" she shakes my hand. "Welcome to Exotica Lingerie" I smile at her. "Thank you" I look back at the picture room "so what is this?" I ask.

Alessia turns to me "we all know Deli Hart loves candy and even made a song about candy so I thought why don't we do a candy shop theme. This was all last minute like yesterday."

I nod "that means it's going to be a 3 day process" Alessia nods "yes it is but Deli is fine with that I assume you are too?" I nods.

"Yea it's fine" I look at everything "since the models are taking pictures that means I have to get dressed now?" Alessia shakes her head.

"No we do our pictures tomorrow when everything comes" I nods walking away to meet Milan " hey girl" I say as I approach her. "Hey baby. I haven't seen you for the last few days and I've been calling you ."

"Yea I just been home watching Netflix" I say fixing her hair "how did it go with Flynn?" I groan at the thought of everything that happened that night. "Horrible. Grey showed up at Flynn's workplace."

Milan brows furrow "what? For real?" I nod "but it doesn't seem like a coincidence before I met up with you that girl that was at the party showed up at the dinner."

"Girl both of they ass crazy. If I was you I'll stay away from him and that bitch" we both laugh watching Deli and Alessia watch the movers.

"Why aren't you in costume?" Milan turns to me looking me up and down "cause I'm just that bitch" I shrug my shoulders and laugh. "But nah seriously I take pictures tomorrow."

Milan just nods "so today is just another boring day?" I shrug my shoulders "I guess there's nothing really to do." I look over to see Deli and Alessia comes to me.

I set myself up straight "hello" I say once they are close to me "Aurora can you please come to my office?" I nods following after the two.

"Take a seat" Alessia says closing the door then going to her seat "what's going on?" I ask. "I heard you saw Alessia's brother recently is that true? Deli ask my brows furrow.

"Does this have to do with the photo shoot?" they both quickly say no "I just need to know where he was? And is he single and ready to mingle?"

I shake my head in confusion "I'm literally confused what is all this about?" I look at both Alessia and Deli. "Deli wants Grey!" Alessia blurts out.

My Grey? Grey Valentino? My past who killed my mother? This perfect model wants Grey who is a crazy asshole. There's no girl in the world who can actually deal with his bullshit.

I look at Deli "I actually want to be his wife" oh. I look at Alessia and she just smiles at me. Are they both serious?

"I heard you guys use to talk or whatever so I hope this thing is ok with you" Deli say. "Of course It's ok but why Grey? There are plenty of options out there you know."

"I want him he has money, his name is big and also he is handsome so I want you Aurora help me get my husband. What do you say?"

"Uh ... yea I guess"