𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐇𝐢𝐦

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I watch as the woman press down on Grey's chest to keep the blood from coming out more. Tears slowly run down my face.

"Sir please keep your eyes open," the woman says shaking Grey awake. I hated seeing him hurt.

Why Grey? Why not me? He didn't deserve this he just wanted to save me. The first time I see Grey after being in a hellhole for two months.

He gets shot ...

I already called Anastasia I told her to meet me at the hospital.

They rush Grey into the surgery room I cry out going to take a seat in the waiting room. "Aurora!" I look up to see Anastasia and Yasmine.

I ran up to them and hug them. "God I've missed you" Anastasia rubs the back of my head. "Where were you?" she pulls me away but still holds on to me.

"I was kidnapped..." I say she hugs me again before taking me over to the seats. I begin to tell him the whole story of everything.

"I hope your ok auntie Rora" Yasmine grabbed my hand. I nod "thanks for being here for me" I pause looking at both of them.

"Both of you" I wrapped my arms around them bringing them close. Anastasia takes my face in her hands "you're my little sister I will always be here for you" I smile laying my head on her shoulder.

Yasmine breathes out "we have a long day ahead of us" I lay my head down on Anastaisa's shoulder and close my eyes.

"Wife of Grey Valentino?" I hear a nurse say my eyes open. I guess I am his wife today. I get up and see Anastaisa gone.

I wake Yasmine up "hey where is your mother?" I ask she shrugs her shoulders. "I was sleeping just like you" I roll my eyes.

"Well stay here," I say walking away "that's me," I say walking towards the nurse. She smiles "your husband is ready to see you."

I follow her to Grey's room I watch as Grey smiles form on his face as he sees me. I go up to him grabbing his hand "hey" I rub his head.

"I'll leave you two here alone" the nurse leaves and closes the door behind herself. "How long have you been woke?" I ask.

"Not long" he sounds a little bit raspy but I still love him. I move my hand to his cheek "I'm glad I'm talking to you right now " tears begin to fall.

"Please don't cry" he kisses the inside of my palm. "I mean you couldn't get rid of me that easily it was only an arm and leg shot."

I nod laughing "but it hurt like a bitch" I say teasing him. "Yea it does but I did it only for you" he wipes my tears.

We go silent for a couple of my minutes. "I love you
so much Aurora" he rubs my fingers "I love you too" I kiss him.

I pull away "so I heard something," he says interlocking our fingers. "What?" I question, and he moved his hands to my stomach.

"I heard you were with child" yea we're not anymore. Devin was nice enough to let me use the restroom upstairs and found a blood clot.

I never knew these things because of course I grew up with only a father who rarely know anything about a woman's body.

So I asked one of the maids what it was and she said it was a blood clot but it only happens to be that big when it's a miscarriage.

So she told Devin about it and they took me to their doctor. And yes I indeed had a miscarriage. I've cried for so long after that.

What made it worse I will always receive comments from Devin about it. Jokes about it.

"I was," I say proudly trying not to let tears fall and be strong. "So we are going to be a family? If it's a boy can we name it Grey Jr.?"

He keeps on ranting "Grey..." I say pausing and looking down at the floor. "Yea baby?" I breathe out before looking at him.

"I lost the baby" his smile begins to disappear "oh" his hand drops from my stomach. "Sorry" I shake my head "don't worry."

I smile grabbing his hand "we just have to think of the positive side. We almost had a baby" he nods. "Aww look at you two" Anastasia say walking into the room with Yasmine behind her.

"Where were you?" I ask her she places a bag on the table next to the bed. "Out to get food" she sits down "how are you feeling?" Yasmine ask Grey.

"Fine I feel great like I wasn't just shot about a few hours ago" She nods. "Anyways I brought food" Anastasia begins to open the bag of food.

She passes each of us a tray of food. "It's Chinese food. You guys will like it I promise." I open the tray to see a ring taped to the box.

My brows furrow "I think the waiters dropped their ring in my food" I laugh. I look up at Anastasia but she just smirks.

"Completely incorrect" she say getting up and looking at Grey. "Huh?" I question looking at Grey and Anastaisa.

"So before the nurse came to get you Grey told me to come to the room. And he wanted me to get something and then I got it for him."

"Aurora" I look over at Grey. "The more time I spent with you the more I realize I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Is he proposing again?

He hands out his hand I grab it "I love you and everything about you. And I know you've rejected my proposal before but..."

"Please give me a chance and ill never fuck this up ever again" Anastasia grabs the ring and pass it to Grey.

"So?" Anastasia says looking at me "don't let the man wait," Yasmine says. I laugh nodding yea. Grey slides the ring on my ring finger.

I begin to kiss Grey and Anastaisa and Yasmine begin to celebrate.