How Haejin met Felix

(Haejin wearing outfit above)

Haejin as Narrator:

'OH MY GOD YEJI, WHY CAN YOU NEVER DANCE WITH MORE POWER!' shouted Jaechu as Yeji hung her head guiltily. 'I already said sorry Jaechu, remember I told you I was in hospital a few days ago?' breathed Yeji weakly as she clung to Ryujin's shoulder. I handed her a bottle of water as she accepted it gladly and chugged it down. 'Thanks.' she sighed breathlessly and wiped her mouth with the back of her hands. Yeji used to have pneumonia, she caught a mild cold a few days ago while practicing and was sent to hospital for check up. Okay, let's try again, I've got other things to do after this.' Jaechu snapped her fingers impatiently. 'Okay.' me and the other two nodded.

(A/N: Yeji as Jisoo, Ryujin as Jennie, Jaechu as Lisa and Haejin as Rosé ... I ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE JUST CALL ROSÉ Rose. There is a little accent on the e y'all!)

We begun smoothly but suddenly Yeji stopped mid practice, Her hand immediately went to her chest. She unbuttoned her jacket to reveal spots of blood on her white t shirt. Jaechu used her sharp nails and dug them into her top during a part where we had to walk out fingers on the others chest. 'Why did you do that?' asked Ryujin as Yeji hissed in pain. 'Because she doesn't deserve to be here.' said Jaechu innocently. I rolled my eyes at her. We continued from where we left off silently until I felt her hands slap my waist harshly. We were only supposed to do it lightly but she got a mind of her own. 

After we finished I groaned as my hips started to ache. Why did Jaechu do this to me? We decided to try again since Jaechu thought WE weren't good enough. The music started and we all danced with passion and energy. I spotted three faces peering into the window as we danced. When we had to lift our heads as the end Jaechu finished a beat late. 'WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?!' she screamed to us at the end. 'Why are you shouting at us?' asked Ryujin confused. 'YOU GUYS ARE EARLY! WE LIFT OUR HEAD ON THE SECOND LAST BEAT, NOT THE LAST ONE.' she ranted. 'I think you went early, dance teacher unnie said that it was the-' Yeji explained but was cut off with Jaechu slapping her hard in the face.

'Don't you dare tell me what to do Hwang Yeji. I don't think you deserve to be here. You have an ugly face with disgusting cat eyes. Your pathetic and weak body will never be fit for JYP's standards and I suggest you leave because you won't debut.' snarled Jaechu. She was about to stomp off when I blocked her path. 'MOVE!' she shouted into me face. I nearly chocked on the heavy perfume she was wearing. 'I suggest you move Park Jaechu. Maybe if you swallowed all that makeup on your face and stopped looking like a dumb slut you might look prettier on the inside. I think Yeji is much more beautiful than you!' I said calmly but coldly.

The anger in Jaechu's eyes boiled. She kicked me hard on the ankle and I collapsed on the ground. She bunched up her right hand into a fist and threw a punch at me. It was too late to move away so I shut my eyes and waited for the pain to come. Instead I felt a pair of arm drag me across the floor. 'MinMin oppa!' smiled Jaechu nervously, fiddling with her hair. 'Don't call me MinMin and never go near Haejin!' spat Minho as he hugged me. Jaechu ran out of the room. He left a few seconds later and I saw him walk into the room with some bandages a few minutes later. He wrapped them around my swollen ankle. 

I adjusted my thoughts and I saw Hyunjin pressing an icepack on to Yeji's cheek and another boy talking to Ryujin. His hair was a dark chocolate brown with freckles just below his big beautiful eyes. 'Are you feeling better?' asks Minho as he helped my up. 'Yes, better than ever.' I giggled while still hissing to the pain slightly. 'Thanks for saving me Min.' I smiled gratefully and hugged Minho. A small but evident blush stained his cheeks as he looked at the floor. 'Wow, no one has ever made Lee Minho so flustered!' said Ryujin making Yeji laugh. 

I saw Hyunjin walk up to me. He smiled warmly at me and hugged me too. 'Thank you for standing up for my sister. Felix had to hold me back out there to stop me from attacking Jaechu.' he said and bowed at me. 'No need to thank me oppa and who's Felix?.' I said kindly but cringed when I said "oppa". 'Just call me Hyunjin.' he said while trying not to laugh. 'This is Felix.' said Minho as he pushed the boy with freckles towards me. 'Oh..uh-um hi..my name is Felix..um..I apologise for my accent, my Korean isn't the best.' he said in a deep voice. 'No worries, so I assume you speak English?' I asked, careful not to make him uncomfortable. 'Yes.' he replied. 'Well hello there, my name is Harley and I'm from China.' I said in English with slight Australian and Korean accent. (A/N: Idk what in the heck that will sound like but bare with me on that lol)

'You have an Australian accent too?' he asked, a twinkle in his eyes. 'She lived there 7 years.' said Yeji in broken English. 'So she can say English.' continued Ryujin in English too. 'Do you like dancing? Hyunjin, Minho Hyung and I saw you.' asked Felix hopefully. 'I thought seeing me dance was enough to tell you that.' I teased. He looked stuck for a couple of seconds. 'Oh of course I do!' I said in Korean while the others bursted into laughter. 'Then I think we are going to get along great.' he smiled brightly, reminding me of a ray of sunshine. 'Then we will mate!' I said and we all died in laughter again.