Stray Kids EP. 1 - The Grand Reveal of the Straykids Project Team's Dorms

Quick A/N:

1. Please ignore the long title (I tried)

2. This chapter and every survival show chapter will be based on the video at the top of the page

3. There isn't a 3

Haejin's outfit:

Haejin's POV

English in bold

'Unnie, your alarm has been going off for five minutes already!' I jolted up and banged my head on the bottom of the top bunk. 'I'm up Yuna!' I shouted back and stumbled into the kitchen. 'Good morning unnie, I thought you could use some breakfast.' she smiled and places a plate of pancakes in front of me. 'Thanks Yuna. Practicing with the boys is making my appetite grow.' I poked a fresh strawberry (A/N: Sorry if you don't like strawberry. Change it if you want to) from the plate, my eyes going wide as the sweet flavour exploded in my mouth. 'Yeah, I know. But you're getting thinner and thinner unnie. I'm worried that you're over doing it.' Yuna says softly and took the seat across mine. 'Thanks Yuna, how did I get such a wonderful roommate like you?' I mused while she giggled at the compliment. 

'Speaking of roommates, when are you moving in to the boys' dorm?' she asks, the smile on her face slipping a fraction. 'Actually, today's going to be my last day. I-um...I didn't  know how to tell you Yuna. I've had such a wonderful time with you and I didn't want to ruin it.'  I whispered and my eyes start to well up. 'Don't worry about it unnie, at least we'll see each other around in the company.' Yuna gives me a wobbly smile and holds my hand. 'Thank you Yuna. You're like a part of JYP that I'll never forget.' I said and I started to cry. 'Hey, don't cry unnie. Don't you need to film a vlog of yourself packing? I'm sure the fans will want to see you happy.' she says and hugs me. I nodded at her and returned to my room to get ready.

After applying some light makeup and pulling my hair into a ponytail. I was ready. I held my phone at my face and started recording. 'Annyeong haseyo, Haejin here! I'm currently in my dorm and I'll be packing my things.' I said in my low and quiet voice. 'I think I'll start with outfits for each occasion.' I continued and opened my side of the closet. I reversed the camera to show my clothes. 'So I will pack these leggings and top for dance practice. My favourite blue jacket. This hoodie for singing lessons and studio work, along with these sweat pants. A baggy shirt for casual wear, my pyjamas and these workout clothes.' I gradually increased my voice while showing each of my pieces to the camera. 

After zipping up my duffle bag I proceeded filming around my room. 'Over here I have my favourite cat plushie, my laptop and I'll also pack my makeup stuff. Oh wait, I can't forget my books! I love reading by the way.' I set my backpack next the duffle bag and flopped on to my bed. I flipped the camera around and zoomed in to my face. 'I'm very excited about moving in with the boys, I hope we get along well. I want to be honest to everyone watching this and tell you all that I'm very nervous. I really want this to end well. I have to get going now! Bye!' I said and covered the lenses with my hand. I sat on my chair and sent the video to our editor. Making sure I've sent it I slip my phone into my bag and dashed into the kitchen. 'Gosh I'm so thirsty. I never thought filming could be so tiering!' I gasped and took a giant gulp of my iced coffee. 

A/N:

Hello dear readers!

I just wanted to thank everyone who commented, voted and read this story.

I've listed everyone who has kindly supported me this far. 

A huge thank you to:

mel1kkkkk

CrazyArmyStay

AlicjaZiarkowska

edgyemoshygirl

Potatofunbun

MentallyWreckedbyBTS

Whiskers34

KimLeah0126_

Even as a writer I cannot describe what I feel right now using words.

I really don't know how to thank you all.

Feel free to suggest any things you want to be included in this story in the comments and I'll gladly reply to them and see what I can do to make you ideas come to life.

Stay safe, sleep well (Still also to you too Chan) and be happy

<3 from Ro

:' )