Dinner With Stray Kids

Narrators POV 

FINALLY, enough of you speaking Haejin!

Haejin: Hey! I thought I was the protagonist in this story Narrator Unnie!

Well without me and the author you won't even exist so be thankful please.

Haejin: Sorry Narrator Unnie! I'll be quiet and listen instead.

Anyways continuing from before...

6:00 pm

Haejin followed the boys back the the dorms building. Listening silently as they chat and joke around. They were all smiling and laughing while she walked behind them cluelessly. She felt out of place and lonely. She stopped walking and looked ahead. 8 silhouettes, each dragging long shadows that pieced together like a complete puzzle. She, was more like the Stray piece of Stray Kids. The stray of the strays. She looked down to the ground and walked until she bumped into someone. 'Ouch!' she looked up to see Minho. 'I'm sorry Min. I wasn't looking.' she said softly. 'It's alright Hae. I know that look and I know something is wrong.' he said and placed a hand on her shoulder. 

'You're right, something is wrong Min! More like someone. That someone is me. I feel like I don't belong in this group. Even if I got the choreography. Leaned the vocals and did everything you guys did. I just feel like I'm wrong. I don't know why Chan picked in the first place or why I agreed to join? It's just so wrong. I don't even know how to put it!' she lets her worries spill  in one go. She must've not realised that she rose her voice and that all the boys stopped to listen. She looked up to see them looking at her and lowered her gaze. She felt guilty because they might think it's their fault that she didn't feel welcome. 'I'm sorry.' she muttered. 

'Hey, why don't we ask you about yourself so we can know you better?' asks Jeongin. 'I agree with Innie, starting with you Changbin.' said Chan. 'Where do you live in Korea?' he asks. 'I live with my sister Suzy in Seoul.' she answers hesitantly. 'I'm next I'm next!' says Jisung enthusiastically causing Haejin to giggle. 'Do you have pets?' Haejin thought for a bit. 'I don't but I want to have a cat.' She said. 'But you have Soogie, Doogie and Dori!' whined Minho. 'There yours Min, I want a cat of my own.' she smiles. 'Unnecessary.' he shot back earning a punch on the shoulders. 'Oh no hyung, Haejin killed him!' Hyunjin says dramatically and pretends to faint into Chans arms.

'Why don't you go next Jeongin?' asks Seungmin. 'What's your favourite food?' he asks. 'Avocado rice with pollok roe but with out the scallions because they're not my favourite. she explains. 'Same with Hyunjin, he doesn't like scallions too!' Jeongin says. 'Do you like chocolate?' questions Felix. 'No but brownies are an exception!' she laughs while the others look at her with eyes wide. 'I'm not big on sweet things, I gain weight too easily.' she quickly adds. 'What's your favourite movie?' asks Seungmin eagerly. 'Whispering corridors. I love horror movies.' she said and Changbin gave her a high five. 'Finally! Someone else who's not a scaredy cat!' he cheers.

'What are your hobbies?' asks Hyunjin. 'I like dancing, singing, painting, sketching, reading, flying yoga and Pilates. she answers. 'So you're an introvert huh?' says Chan. 'No not really, it's just my hobbies. I do Netball, badminton, ice skating and swimming as outdoor sports. And don't forget hiking. I love walking.' she says happily. Opening up to them as they reached the apartment. 'Whats your favourite K-pop groups? Girl and boy.' asks Seungmin lastly. 'I really like Big Bang, Blackpink, Got7 and Day6 but I look up to Jisoo and Jinyoung the most. Jisoo unnie for her amazing vocals and Jinyoung oppa for his dances.' she says. 'I like Jiyoung too! And Seungmin goes crazy for Day6 while Felix looks up to G Dragon.' says Hyunjin. 

7:00 pm

They reached the Stray Kids dorm and to Haejins surprise it wasn't that messy as she assumed boys dorms to be. 'The boys and I each have a role to keep the dorm tidy and clean.' explained Chan reading the shocked expression on her face. She silently thanked Chan for being such a responsible leader unlike Namjoon oppa. Recalling how she nearly got a heart attack when she last visited the BTS dorms. The guilty look on Tae's face was priceless. How Jungkook literally hid behind Seokjin oppa. 'What do you all want tonight? I'm cooking!' announces Chan as he tied the apron around his waist. 'Bibimbap!' they all shouted.

'Are okay with that Harley?' asks Chan suddenly in English. 'Yeah mate, totally fine!' she replied, she Aussie accent slipping through. 'Hey Haejin, can we have your number so we can add it into the Stray Kids group chat?' asks Jisung. 'Sure.' she said and handed him my phone. 'Hooray you're in!' cheers Seungmin. 'I suggest you turn is on silent because Jisung and Felix literally starts spamming at 2am in the morning!' shouts Chan from the kitchen. 'No we don't! Minho hyung is the one that posts random pics of his cat while Hyunjin submerges the system with his selfies!' Felix shot back. 'Says the living meme!' Minho defends. 

'All right why don't you all stop fighting and go set the table!' shouts Changbin over the noise. 'Yes mum!' they all said obediently and made their way to the kitchen. Jeongin and I followed but was blocked by Changbins arms. 'You can wait at the table Haejin we invited you so we're doing the hard work. Jeongin, stay back to keep Haejin company also because we don't need anymore broken plates.' he said to them. 'Okay hyung/oppa.' they both said and Jeongin blushed in embarrassment. 'Don't worry, I'll help you tease him back.' whispers Haejin while Changbin went to the kitchen. 'Really? Yay! The Maknaes are finally getting revenge!' he laughs and Haejin did the iconic Dun dun dun. 

8:00pm

Haejin and Jeogin both rambled on about random stuff while the others brought the plates and bowls. 'Aww the babies are so cute!' they gushed while Jeongin and Haejin were in the middle of a rock, paper and scissors match. 'Were not babies!' whined Jeongin and Haeji rolled her eyes playfully. 'Dinner is served!' shouts Chan as he carried a giant tub on Bibimbap. 'How do you guys eat this much?' asks Haejin. 'Well we just do... I normally stop eating after 4pm but since todays a special occasion I'll eat some too.' shrugged Hyunjin. The boys devoured bowls after bowls of rice while Haejin was stuffed after her first bowl. 'I'm so full, this is probably the most I have eaten since I joined the company!' she exclaimed. 

/Time Skip/... 2 hours later

10:00 pm

'Who's up for game of truth or dare?' shouts Felix earning a few cheers. They just finished washing up the dishes and were now sprawled across the couch or carpet with cushions and blankets. 'Sure I'll go first!' says Seungmin. 'Hyung, truth or dare?' he points at Chan. 'Dare!' he smirks. 'I dare you to sleep before 12:00 am today!' he says while the others nodded. 'But what about my work in the studio.' he asks. 'That can wait, your health matters the most oppa.' says Haejin after Jeongin explained Chan's sleep schedule to her. 'Thanks Haejin.' he smiles gratefully. 'Yo Felix, truth or dare?' he asks. 'Dare.' he says confidently. 'I dare you to teach Haejin a fortnite dance!' shouts Jisung. 

Felix slowly went through the floss with Haejin while they both giggled together. Felix then asked Changbin and so it went on. 'Haejin truth or dare?' asks Jisung. 'Truth.' she replies. 'Aww you're no fun!' he teases. While she fake pouts. 'Have you ever kissed anyone?' he asks. She froze for a bit and blinked. 'No, I haven't. To be honest I've also never really liked anyone unless having a one week crush counts.' she chuckles. 'Wow, Hae is a virgin I see!' teases Minho while he wiggled his eye brows. 'You're so going to die Mean-Hoe!' she gasped and he stuck his tongue out. 'Stop acting like an old married couple get on with it!' shouts Chan. She blushed and looked around finding herself face to face with Hyunjin. 'You're so funny.' he whispers to her. Her face turned even redder but thankfully the others were busily teasing Minho (or Mean-Hoe) to notice.

YAY!

Another Chapter!

I feel so good right now.

I'm done with this weeks update.

Stay healthy to all the Stays out there.

Drink water, eat healthy, exercise, Stan Skz, stay happy and always Fighting!

We've got this!

Covid won't be a problem in no time!

Ro OUT!