⚠ (INTERVAL FROM SHOW#5) You liked me?!

(A/N: Behold... The longest chapter in the 'Rosalina Writing History'!!! Let me get this straight: Everything starting from the survival show started in 2017)

Contains Mild Violence!!!

Minho's POV

The door of the elevator creaks open. I stepped out to find myself standing in front of a familiar door. I pushed the doorbell and waited for a response. The ring tone was still the same, just like all those years ago. The sound of footsteps came closer to the door and I put on my best smile. 

'Little MinMin!' Suzy noona beamed and gave both of my cheeks a squeeze. 'Yah noona! I'm not a child anymore, I'm 19 already.' I chuckled and wriggled out of her grip. '19, 90 or 900  you're always a child to me.' she smiles and dragged me into the living room. 

I was half expecting Haejin to be sprawled over the couch, stuffing her face with junk food with the TV turned on but today it was only the remote and a few pillows. 'You're expecting Hae to be here right?' Suzy stated after reading my mind, just like always. 

I nodded and looked at her hopefully. 'I'm afraid she's not here, she went to the ice rink with Sunghoon.' she sighs. The smile on my face faltered slightly. 'I'll get you a glass of water, what do you say?' noona asks, changing the subject.

I shook my head. 'Is Haejin doing well?' She nodded. 'She's getting better, I guess you understand her better than me. Honestly, I was surprised that PD-nim eliminated you. Not so much for my sister because she offered it herself.' she mutters, handing me a glass anyway.

'Our parents threw a tantrum yesterday, I guess sometimes they do go overboard. She'll be staying here with me for a while until she thinks of something. Feel free to visit anytime my little MinMin.' she smiles.

'And when did I become yours?' I teased and took a sip of the water. 'Ah, MinMin how dare you! Still the same after all these years. Taehyung has taught you well.' she scoffed and pretended to faint dramatically. 

I guess acting always stays with an actor no matter the scenario.

Hyunjin's POV

'Hey hey hey did you all wear your masks and hats?' Manager-nim shouted amongst the chaos. In other words: Jisung and Changbin chasing each other while destroying half the dorm. Normally, I would join in with them, but I had other things to worry about today. The maknae's absence has been affecting all of us. Especially Jeongin. The poor boy has been whining to visit Haejin for the past few days just because he got teased. 

Today, Chan Hyung has offered that we should go check on her after practice. Now everyone was pulling their coats on in a hurry. 'Be careful!' Manager-nim shouted after us but was ignored when we ran out of the company. The journey seemed endless, and Changbin Hyung took a wrong turn, so we got more lost after that.

After Chan Hyung pulled out his phone for the map to finally stand before The Bae Suzy's apartment door. One of JYP's most successful actresses. Chan Hyung pressed the doorbell and we waited. The opened to reveal Suzy. 'Straykids?' she eyed us one by one. 'Hello, Suzy Sunbae and yes we are Straykids.' Chan Hyung greets with a 90 degrees bow. We all followed and bowed too.

'No need to be formal right now, I'm merely just the older sister of your maknae.' she laughs, the same laugh as Haejin. 

Timeskip...

'I'm sorry boys, Haejin is at the ice rink with a friend. It's nice meeting you all in person, goodluck with the survival show.' She bids us farewell and shuts the door softly.