(INTERVAL FROM SHOW#4) Skate it away

Haejin as Narrator:

I groaned out loud and pressed the red button on my phone. My parents actually thought I would forgive them after scarring my heart for years. Yesterday was the last straw, I was left wasted in my sisters apartment. Crying my problems out. Suzy has tried to lighten the mood and even gave up her date with Minho (the actor). Right this moment in the guest room, me sprawled over the bed and staring at the ceiling. I never thought achiving ones dreams could be so painful. 

Why can't they be supportive, just once? 

Will I ever be good enough for them?

Do I still love them?

The same thoughts have been circling my mind for hours and on. I'm torn between wether I should try again or just give up. I knew clearly in my mind that I want to but I just couldn't make up my mind. Something deep down inside was stopping me. Fear? Anger? Sadness? My breathing quickened and I felt the urge to just break down and cry again. 

No. 

I can't. 

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists, a war raging between me and the hot tears, threatening to be released. 

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, scanning myself in the full length mirror. I looked horrid, my makeup from the previous night smudged over my face, my bloodshot eyes still swollen from crying and my hair was probably the definition of an unweeded garden. I discarded all my garments and stepped into the shower. 

The warm water trickled down my face, wetting every inch of my skin. The heat soothed me as I quickly washed myself. I stepped on to the cold concrete tiles and wrapped up my hair. After digging through Suzy's closet, I stole some presentable clothing and pulled it on. 

This is my moment to restart. I eyed myself in the mirror. 

My smile back on my face.

My hands jumped across the keyboard on my phone. Typing to a very special person.

See you at the ice rink!

The reply came. I grinned at myself and ran out the door.

/Time skip/ (Brought to you exclusivley by Rosalina Red~)

Narrator's POV

Sunghoon glided across the flawless ice. The sound of his skates echoing in the empty rink. He had a lot on his mind. Perticularly about his childhood best friend. Haejin. Or Haejin noona as he likes to say. He knew that she what she needed most was time and support but he could't bring himself to say it. Guilt rushed over him as he had already acomplished everything. He achived his dream. An iceskater. Walls full of gold medals. Each reflecting a special wave of success. 

She worked so much harder then him. But faced rejection instead. He heard the sound of the door open and swirled around to see her. A smile was fixed perfectly on her face. She shuffled over to the rink and skated towards him. 

'Sunghoon ah!' she beams.

'Haejin noona.' he mumbles back and melted in her embrace. 

His worries dissappearing as she dragged him across the rink. 

He knew she would be okay.

Just like she told him we would too.