⚠Straykids EP.5 Second mission causing an elimination

⚠: This Chapter Contains Poor family management and Mild Violence. The opinions of Felix is pure fantasy and not true. It's only used for story telling purposes besides, why would I say this to my OWN bias?

Flashback~

'Sorry oppa I'll have to end the lesson now, I have an exam for my online school in a few minutes!' Haejin bowed rushed to the door. 'Don't worry, I think I can catch up with the last few pages. Good luck!' Felix smiles and waves goodbye. 

Present:

JYP scans his eyes sharply over the eight trembling figures. Three of them seemed to be shaking more vionlenty. Hyunjin had his head hung low. Felix had his pursed tightly. Haejin was battling with the tears, painfully close from spilling down her face.

Holding his gaze almost menecingly, he opened his mouth. 

'Felix.' he spoke calmly.

'Your biggest problem is.' He paused, his eyes made contact him.

The last glint of hope trikled away from his glassy orbs. He swallowed.

'Yes.' his deep voice all tight.

'For now it seems like it is your Korean.' JYP explains.

'Yes.' was agian his reply.

'I think you still need more time until the rap part you did is able to be delivered well.' he states.

Haejin's face darkens at the comment. A pang of guilt came struck her heart. She had failed Felix, she couldn't teach him well enough.

'Yes.' Felix managed to choke out.

'So.....I'm really sorry but-' JYP started but.

'No.' 

Everyone's eyes darted madly around the room to find the source of the voice.

All eyes landed on Haejin.

'No?' a frown was displayed on JYP's brows.

'I should be eliminated.'

Her words made everyone gasp. 

'I promised Felix I would teach him Korean, I'm sorry PD-nim but I've failed to teach him.' she croaks.

'Haejin no!' Felix urged.

Ignoring his comment she continues. 'Therefore it's my fault, I want Felix to debute. I can assure you that he is a hard worker and will improve.'

JYP looks at her skeptically but nodded slowly.

The members looked at them with horror.

'Haejin. I'm sorry but you're eliminated.' he finally said.

'Thank you.' she said between sobs and bowed 90 degrees.

'Cut.' the camera man said as usual. Only, less loud.

Haejin ran towards the door, tears streaming down her face. She printed out of the company, pushing past the crowds on the street. People started like her as if she was a maniac. She couldn't care less right now so only pumped her arms harder. Into a tall apartment building and collapsed infront of a door.

'Haejin?' gasped Suzy and pulled her into a hug. 'I got eliminated.' she whispers into her sisters shoulder. 'I know.' Suzy forced a wry smile and pulled her into the living room. The sadness on her face was soon turned into shock. Her parents were sitting on the couch. Cold frowns plastered on their faces. She swallowed, she knew that look too well.

'Haejin, you stupid child.' her father sighed. She felt her heart shatter at his words. Sometimes she really wondered if her parents showed love at all. 'How can you give up your dreams for a stupid crush?' her mother chuckled bitterly.

'Crush?' she questions.

'Oh don't you play dumb little lady, the boy. The boy named Fei or something. Hes just a stupid boy with good looks that can't even speak is mother language. If you tried helping him that on you but if he doen't have the brians to learn HE SHOULD BE ELIMINATED!' she spat.

'妈妈(Mother in chinese) don't lash out on her. Haejin is old enough to make her own choices.' Suzy tried to interfere. 

'Suzy! Just because you're an adult now doesn't mean you can controll my child!' her mother scolded sharply. 

'But mother I don't even like him-' Haejin reasoned while tears spilled.

'I don't care! You can't always kind to everyone, you have to think for yourself!' she cuts her off.

'Stop!' bellowed her father and her mother stood back next ot him.

'Haejin, if you don't get into another company in 2 weeks you have to get a job, work for your own money and buy a ticket to fly back to China yourself.' he ordered.

'Understood?' he asks.

Haejin nodded while crying.

Suddenly her mum flung her hand across her face and slapped her hard.

'WORDS YOUNG LADY!' her mother shouted .

'Y-yes fath-her' she stammered between ragged breaths. 

'THAT'S IT!' Suzy raged.

'Mother, father you can't do this to your own child Minho(the actor) and I will be welcome to let Haejin stay here until she achives her dreams. You are expecting too much from a fifteen year old and is unaccecptable. NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!' she crys out the last part and jabbed her hand at the door.

The parents exchanged glances and walked out the room. After hearing the front door click, Haejin tackles Suzy into a hug and started crying.