How Haejin met Twice

Haejin wearing the outfit above

Haejin as Narrator:

Beep Beep Beep!

I slammed my fist on to my phone to shut the alarm and went back to sleep.

'Haejin open up!' 

I woke again and hurried to the door.

'Yah Haejin why are you still in your night gown? It's 6:30 and we have training!' I saw a confused Yeji and Ryujin. 'What! It's 6:30? Shoot I forgot.' I said, immediately waking up. I sprinted into the bathroom and pulled on some random clothes and dashed out the door. 'Gosh Haejin we've never seen you late before.' mused Ryujin as we jogged our way to JYP. 'Sorry, I slept late last night because I was at the Stray Kids dorm.' I apologised. 'Ooooooh, so you're at the boys' dorm. Did something happen?' asks Yeji teasingly. 'Yeji stop it!' I whined while she held her hands up in surrender. 'So why were you there?' Ryujin pushes me to continue. 'Well Chan oppa and JYP PD-nim wanted me to join Stray Kids. I said hesitantly. 'Haejin it's not a funny joke.' said Yeji seriously. 

'But I'm telling the truth unnie! You can ask Hyunjin if you want to.' I said. 'So it's true!' gapsed Ryujin happily and hugs me. 'Aren't you happy for her Ji?' she turned around to a frozen Yeji. 'Ji?' she asks again. 'I guess I was too late huh. JYP PD-nim chose me as the leader for a new girl group named Itzy and I originally wanted Haejin to be apart of it.' she sighs. 'Unnie, I'm sorry. I was actually doubting myself yesterday. I don't understand why I agreed to join but Oppa (Chan) was so sincere about it and I never want to disappoint him. Now that I've made the choice I must face the consequences. I said firmly. Yeji smiled. 'I'll always support you no matter what. I hope you fins success in Stray Kids, I'm sure they'll take care of you just like they did to Hyunjin.' she beamed and hugs to. 'We're so proud of you Haejin!' they both squealed and tackled me in for a hug. 

We arrived at the cafeteria just in time to grab a drink before training. 'Hey Yeji, Ryujin and Haejin over here!' I heard someone shout and I saw a pretty girl with big doe eyes smiling at us as we made our way over. 'Hey Lia thanks for saving us a seat.' she saids gratefully. 'Your welcome unnie!' she smiles. 'So you must be Harley Bae. Chan, Felix, Yeji and the girls told me about you. I'm Julia Choi but please call me Lia.' she introduced herself in English. 'It's nice to meet you Lia, your eyes are so pretty!' I complemented. 'Thank you.' she giggles. 'Look here comes Chae and Yuna!' says Ryujin as Yuna and another girl walks up to us. Chae has long shiny hair in the colour of caramel and a beautiful smile. 'Hello everyone, Yuna and I brought iced americanos. she says.

'Hello you must be Haejin! Congratulations for joining Stray Kids! Chan told me about it. I'm Chaeryeong but call me Chae. she says and smiles brightly. I introduced myself to her and we started talking. Turns out Chae also has an older sister like me and we had lot's in common. 'Congratulations Stray Kids' new Maknae!' I heard a group of voices behind me. I turned around to see nine older girls standing there all smiley. 'Hello I'm Jihyo and this is my fellow group Twice!' Jihyo says. 'I'm Momo, Hello I'm Sana, My name is Nayeon, Hey there I'm Tzuyu, Hi I'm Jeongyeon, Hey I'm Mina, Chaeyoung, It's nice to meet you,Hello Haejin I'm Daehyun. The rest of the members introduced themselves. 'Thank you all so much, I'm going to try my best and make JYP's first mix-gender group a great success. I said with a flourish and they cheered. I'm so blessed to have all these amazing people with me.

A/N: OMG sorry for the short chapter...

I'm kinda in a rush so please bare with meeeeeee

There will probably be no updates until next week so yeah

So sorry

-Ro 

:)