The "Rose Days"

A/N:

AisajfkkkwdjlhjdsFHJsfdjlhkfdsjHHJSDKKJHSFJSHDFDHJSFjksalfghasjgl! 

Chan is so precious. Hannah is so lucky to have a brother like him. Now it makes me realise that I'm a terrible sibling XD. :' )

The way he said the word "Um" 5 times.

Am I the only one counting?

Plz everyone stan Stray Kids!!!

Give our precious mate Chris here some love :)

Narrators POV:

Haejin is currently having a mini-episode in her room. She dug through her closet, shoving through all her belongings whilst flinging them mercilessly to god knows where they could land. Her hands secured around a specific piece of black clothing as she panted lightly. Jackpot! She thought. Flopping onto her bed, clutching the pair of black pants in her grasp. 

She was hyperventilating, to say the least. How can she potentially survive and not die in the next coming week? 

Stray Kids was practising for a live performance.

But luck just decided to take the other side during the most convenient time. 

Sarcasm.

She was going through what the JYP girls would call "Rose Days". That's what the female artists and trainees came up with so they can talk discreetly about their monthly cycle in front of the guys. Hence the name being that because roses are red and so is- you know what I'll shut up.

Time Skip

'Hey unnie, you okay?' Yuna asks, sitting down next to Haejin who was slowly sipping a mug of hot water. She looks up, her eyes reflecting the pain she's going through. 'Ooooh, I get it.' Lia nods sympathetically. 'Rose Days, am I right?' she asks next. Again, Haejin nods and shows a bitter smile. 'Awwww poor you, I'm on it too.' Momo comes around and pats her on the shoulders. 'Yeah, same here.' puts in Tzuyu. 'Mine might be in a few days.' Chaeryeong comments, Ryujin agreeing with her.

'Do you have things that you eat or do to make you feel better?' Nayeon questions the girl. 'I do actually, I like drinking hot tea and maybe some dark bitter chocolate. I don't like taking pain killers so that's probably as far as it goes to fight the cramps' Haejin says, her voice barely above a whisper. 'Perfect, have plenty of chocolate and tea then!' Nayeon smiles kindly at her response.

'Do your members know about your situation Haejin?' Jihyo suddenly points out. She shook her head, revealing she didn't tell the members yet. 'Why not?' asks Daehyun in a soothing tone, encouraging the younger girl to go on. Haejin paused for a second before spilling her worries 'It's because Chan Oppa was so awkward about it on V-live. A Stay asked him for period tips and I've never seen him hesitate so much. He said 5 ums in one sentence!' she whispers shouts. 

'5 ums? Unnie? You must be the only one counting then.' Yuna giggles at her comment, earning a brief laugh from the others.

'Chan is a very understanding leader, the only reason why he might be awkward is that the question was from a stranger fan.' Sana jumps in, and the girls nodded. 'I've known Channie for a long time Haejin and so do you, since you're just like a sister to him he would be much more comfortable talking about it to you.' Sana continues.

'Hyunjin would always annoy me less since I'm kinda firey during my days and brings me, sweets. He truly cares about you Haejin, I'm sure he can help too!' Yeji, who remained silent during this whole conversation finally spoke up.