Portable Space

Li Momo suddenly got a portable space a month ago.

  The space is not large, only ten square meters, which is different from the sky-defying space that can be planted and cultivated on the Internet.

  Li Momo's space is like a storage room where time is still, no living things can be placed.

  Even so, Li Momo was very happy, because the legendary thing like space appeared on her body so suddenly, yes very suddenly.

  It was that when she came back from work one day, she suddenly had a pink peach petal-shaped birthmark on her wrist. She was puzzled and found that she had a space when she pressed the button.

  At first, she was happy, but then she thought that there was always room in the novel, and the end of the world came, so she began to busy hoarding supplies.

  Li Momo first calculated his current assets. After working for a few years, he saved 50,000 yuan, and his parents' accidental death insurance fund was 1.5 million yuan. His parents used to be middle school teachers and the savings were not even more than 500,000 yuan. And a house in the city that my parents prepared for me.

  The housing prices in small cities are not high. Although the school's staff house with two bedrooms and one living room is not big, it is a campus that can sell for 500,000 yuan. The house in the city center was bought a long time ago without spending much money. It can also be sold for 800,000.

  When his parents passed away, he was an adult. There were no messy relatives in the family, and relatives took care of themselves. It's just that it's not my own home after all, and I occasionally walk around, or spend New Year's holidays alone in my own home.

  After Li Mo came to the space and had the apocalypse conjecture, he also thought about telling her relatives that the apocalypse is coming, but other people would think she was crazy about this kind of thing.

  Li Mo decided to wait for the signs of the end times to remind his relatives to collect food. As for posting information online, this is impossible.

  Whether the end of the world can come or not, after all, this is just my own guess. And as long as you post this kind of disorderly topic on the Internet, you will definitely be checked on the water meter, and you are not a very powerful hacker.

  Now her task is to make a schedule of materials to be purchased. Books, daily necessities, clothing, and food must be well prepared.

  There is also this space, like a vertical cuboid, which is not easy to use, so you have to plan to put as many things as possible.

  If you can have a shelf, or pack everything together in an orderly arrangement, then the space can be used to the greatest extent.

  The place to work is relatively leisurely, so Li Mo will do the planning strategy and think of a way.

  Not to mention that there is really a way. There are a lot of storage boxes in their office. They can put things in the space by changing to a larger box.

  Isn't the container used to show customs import and export goods very large on TV? She doesn't need to be so standardized, just search for something with similar functions on a certain treasure.

  Li Momo clicked on a certain treasure, compared and analyzed it for a long time, and chose a product that she was satisfied with, because she wanted to buy a lot of products, and she asked the boss for a discount.

  After the matter was resolved, Li Momo's mental arithmetic was half put down, and there was enough space to hold things, and she would have the capital to survive when the end of the world came.