Marriage

The parents of the 22nd family met at Li Mo's house. Xia Mei prepared the meal, and Li Mo followed. Xia Mei and the others inquired about Gu's family and treated them well. The Gu family also feel that the Li family are good. It was meant to have children and parents, and both parties had the intention to build a good relationship. The two sides talked harmoniously and agreed on their goals. Now I am waiting for Gu Changlin to go home.

  After Gu Changlin arrived home in the afternoon, he put down his things and went straight to Lihua Village. Father-in-law and mother-in-law are here and must come to see you.

  When he arrived at Lihua Village, the three of Li's family were discussing marriage in Liu's family.

  After Gu Changlin arrived, he greeted grandparents and grandparents of Liu's family first.

  Li Mo quickly stood up and introduced to her parents: "Parents, this is Gu Changlin."

  Gu Changlin hurriedly called his uncles and aunts, he didn't bring any gifts when he was in a hurry. Hearing his father-in-law and mother-in-law came, he ran over like a kid.

  Xia Mei hurriedly asked him to sit down, and Gu Changlin walked to Kangwei and sat down.

  Xia Mei drove Li Mo away and chatted with Gu Changlin herself. Li Mo once again saw Gu Changlin's eloquence, and happily talked about her mother.

  The mother-in-law looked at her son-in-law, the better, and then Li Mo felt that she was not the real Gu Changlin who was born to her mother.

  Everything at home is ready, and the protagonist is back. Twenty-four Gu's family invited a matchmaker to come to the door, and the two discussed the twenty-fifth marriage.

  On the day of the wedding, all the Liu family came. The three aunts of the Liu family helped Xia Mei cook, and Xinghua sat on the kang with Li Mo.

  Li Mo couldn't get off the kang, and she couldn't touch the floor when she stepped on a piece of cloth on the ground.

  In the morning, Gu's family came to give the betrothal gift. Gu Changlin's parents and uncle accompanied Gu Changlin.

  A bride price of five hundred yuan and a sewing machine can be said to be the first one in ten miles and eight villages.

  After the meal was done, the man tabled the woman table, and the three uncles of the Liu family accompany the Gu family man to drink.

  The woman will chat with Bai Xing here, and everyone will eat and drink well.

  After the meal, Bai Xing and Xia Mei discussed that the young couple would go to town tomorrow to get the marriage certificate. Xia Mei thought about getting a marriage certificate to buy supplies such as wedding candy and cakes.

  After the marriage, Li Mo went to Party Secretary Liu to approve the marriage certificate, and he could go to the town to get the marriage certificate tomorrow morning.

  Gu Changlin came to pick up Li Mo the next morning, because Li Mo didn't like riding a bicycle, so he didn't drive it. Li Mo was eating when he came, and Xia Mei asked him to eat too.

  Gu Changlin hadn't had breakfast in a hurry, so he ate some too. After eating breakfast, I went out with two small mouthfuls. Today, the two of them will take a wedding photo.

  Li Mo was still wearing the white shirt and black trousers before, and Gu Changlin was wearing a green military uniform.

  Today's Gu Changlin is particularly tall and tall in Li Mo's eyes, and I don't know if it is a psychological effect. Li Mo thought that in the future, he would have a small family and someone to rely on.