Home

This year there are three educated youths in the village who will return to the city to visit relatives. The village decided to allocate one to Li Mo. They can also get Li Mo to buy some parts and farm tools for the village.

  The other two village party secretary let Lu Ping look at the arrangement. After thinking about it, Lu Ping recruited all the educated youths to discuss together. The last two places are Feng Qing and Meng Fang.

  The village opened a letter of introduction to Li Mo, it would be more convenient to buy things.

  He gave the list and money to Li Mo.

  In mid-December, Li Mo carried a bamboo basket with dried meat and mountain products to be brought to his family, and brought his suitcase to the town to take the train.

  The train ticket was still obtained by the village director of women. Her maiden brothers are all mixed up well, and there is something to do with the family.

  The train tickets are hard seats, and the trains are extremely crowded every year. Everyone has big bags.

  Li Mo had already quietly replaced the jerky in the basket with a large cotton coat that didn't take up any weight, and waited for everyone to change it.

  Li Mo didn't stand out on the train either. She was eating what others ate.

  She didn't dare to leave her seat at will, because there was no one looking at her things. Although there were no valuables in the luggage, she couldn't drop them. Even if it is a cotton-padded jacket, cotton is not easy to buy in this era, and the down jacket of space cannot be taken out at all.

  The aunt sitting next to me is also alone. She said to Li Mo, "Comrade, I will help you look at things. Can you change me when you come back after washing?"

  After expressing her gratitude, Li Mo immediately went to the toilet to wash. There were many people in the toilet, and she had been in line for a long time. After washing, I took a cup of hot water and hurried back to change the aunt.

  The train shook and arrived in Shanghai when Li Mo was in a daze.

  The announcer on the train said: "Comrade passengers, the Shanghai station has arrived. We will stay here for half an hour."

  Li Mo walked out with his luggage, and took the tram home from the train station.

  There was no one at home when he went home, so Li Mo took the opportunity to take out everything he needed to take out.

  Her mother hasn't come back after five o'clock, and she will be off work soon. Li Mo went to the stove in the corridor to cook, then washed and cut the vegetables.

  Aunt Cui next door was shocked when she saw her. "Li Mo, are you back?"

  "The village gave me a place to visit relatives and come back for the New Year."

  "It's okay to come back. Your mother has been talking about you for a long time. Your mother went to your second brother's partner's house to discuss the marriage. They should be back later."

  Xia Mei came back at half past five. When she was outside, others had told her that Li Mo was back, so she hurried to go home.

  "Momo, you're back, you're taller and thinner."

  Li Mo was also very helpless. Although she had a lot of work to do in the countryside, she was full of food. After the autumn harvest, the Northeast is rich in products and gained a lot of weight.