Going to Nanjing and Planning for Marriage

The spring planting of the new year has begun. Li Mo did not participate in the spring planting, and the school children should not be delayed.

  After the spring planting, Meng Fang got married, and her partner Liu Qiang in the village. It is impossible for the educated youth side to obtain a marriage certificate just for a banquet.

  The Meng family didn't come, and the transfer of fifty yuan was regarded as a dowry. Liu Qiang's family gave 200 yuan as a gift according to the village practice.

  All the educated youths went, and Li Mo also went, and accompanied the educated youths with a dime.

  The relationship between Li Mo and the educated youth has improved a lot this year. A group of female educated youths, including Li Mo, went to help and accompany the Meng side early on the day when the Meng side served wine.

  Strangely speaking, Li Mo always feels that Meng is not too happy.

  Time slipped away quietly during Li Mo's review. After the children had their summer vacation, Li Mo also had a vacation.

 There is actually a lot of living in summer. Rice needs enough water when it is filling, and the ground also needs to weed and catch insects.

  But Li Mo didn't go to work, because Gu Changlin wrote to tell her to go to Nanjing to play. Li Mo thought about it for a long time, and finally she decided to go to Nanjing first, and then return to Shanghai after playing for a week.

  Party Secretary Liu was kind to her and agreed to her request. In order to facilitate her actions, she also opened the purchase notes from Zhang Village.

  That day Li Mo was eating at his house, and the aunt asked: "Momo, your grandfather said you are going to Nanjing?"

  Li Mo nodded and said, "Yes, Gu Changlin wrote to tell me to play, and he asked the political commissar to buy me a train sleeper ticket."

  The second aunt said: "Have you booked your ticket back to Shanghai?"

  "I don't know yet, if I don't have a sleeper, I'll take a hard seat."

  Wang Ailan said: "You are a big-hearted person, so you dare to run around, pay attention to safety when you go out, and keep your money away from it."

  "Okay, what is needed at home, I will bring it back then."

  Wang Ailan handed Li Mo a list and a handful of money and said: "There is nothing needed at home. The important people in the village pushed it, and I chose to keep the rest. Look at the list, the money is not enough. They will make it up later."

  Li Mo also knows that people in the village may not be able to go far away once in their lives. The custom here is to ask people to bring things like this.

  Grandma Wang blocked a lot of people in this way, and some people who couldn't afford to bring things were also blocked. Li Mo really saved a lot of light.

  Li Mo looked at the list. Good guys are almost always a pair of gloves and a pair of socks. Many people want to buy small things if they can't afford big ones, which are also from Shanghai.

  "Okay. Thank you grandma, so I can not sin."

  "Only you are shrewd. By the way, if you run into it, you will bring your father back with a tunic suit, so that this old man will be more dignified."

  Wang Ailan was afraid that Li Mo would not accept the money, so the ticket and twenty yuan were put into the money handed to Li Mo just now.

  A lot of money is counted as the money that my grandmother gave to my granddaughter to go out. It's always right for a poor family to get rich.