Crossing

Li Momo went to Hong Kong Island to play around and bought a bunch of cosmetics and skin care products. After all, girls love beauty, and even the last days can't stop her determination to love beauty.

  She also bought some self-defense supplies and went to the Shanghai Stock Exchange again, all kinds of fun, buying, buying and buying.

  I happily spent the money with only a few thousand dollars left and planned to transfer home, but I encountered an air crash.

  She thought to herself that she finally had space and spent all her money to stock up on supplies. As a result, the last days did not come, so she encountered an air disaster like this.

  When Li Momo woke up again, she felt dizzy. She saw some period furniture and decorations in a daze. She was still thinking in which village I was rescued?

  Then she fell asleep again, and then she dreamed of the short life of a girl named Li Mo.

  Li Mo was born in a dual-employee family. Both his parents worked in a Shanghai pharmaceutical factory. There are two older brothers, one older sister, one younger sister and one younger brother.

  The elder sister and the eldest brother are married, and both work in a dual-income family and share a staff room in a pharmaceutical factory.

  The second brother has a partner who is preparing to get married. The condition is to have a job and a room, and the woman is also working in a pharmaceutical factory, so the mother plans to retire and let the second brother take over.

  Since at least one of every household has to go to the countryside, and our Li Mo wants to get married for his second brother, he will go to the northeast to become an educated youth after graduating from junior high school. As a result, a cold before departure made Li Momo succeed in the 21st century. She became the educated youth Li Mo in 1970.

  It was night when she woke up again. Mother Li came in with a bowl of chicken soup to wake up Li Mo. The Shanghai stock market was in short supply. This chicken was because Brother Li had to go to the black market several times before spending a lot of money to buy it back.

  Li Mo, who was awakened by Li's mother, was at a loss first, and then discovered that she had really crossed.

  However, she had nothing to worry about in this world, and she was in an air disaster. It was a good fate to be considered a life in vain. It was the little girl with this body who died.

  Although she did not harm her, she used her body, and with this cause and effect, she assumed the responsibility of this body.

  Limo looked again and found a peach petal-shaped birthmark on his wrist, and found that the space and materials were still there, and he immediately had great confidence and courage to live in this era and live better than others.

  Li Mo drank some chicken soup and fell asleep deeply. He didn't get up until the next morning, except for Li Ma, who had gone to work and school.

  Seeing her getting up, Li Mo's mother asked her how she felt if she wanted to rest, but Li Mo refused.

  She will go to the countryside in a week. Although she has a lot of supplies in her space, they don't have it now.

  And she doesn't have much money, so she plans to go shopping in the black market and sell some things in exchange for money, and buy some clothes and daily necessities of this era.

  Seeing that she was ready to go out to buy things, her mother gave Li Mo some tickets and ten dollars, but she did not refuse. Now she is penniless and the original owner has no money.

  Grain is the most precious in this era, so Li Mo intends to sell some grain, because it is fine grain, so she does not plan to sell more.

  I found the black market from the memory of the original owner, and then came to the black market with a military-green bag on his back. I sold 20 catties of dried noodles per catty, 50 catties of rice for 50 cents per catty, and 30 catties of millet for 40 cents per catty. Sold for 57 yuan and then left the black market.

  She went to Huaiguojiu to find some blemish sea soul shirts, handkerchiefs, towels, red scarves, and rubber shoes that did not affect her wearing. Reading novels before said that these were relatively rare items in the countryside.

  Buy it first and then go to the village to have a good relationship with others, don't expect to take care of it, as long as it is not difficult.

  When reading novels, I also said that educated youths, especially girls, are prone to suffer, so you have to prepare them first.

  When I saw the various Shanghai watches of the Meihua brand, I couldn't help but want to buy it, but I didn't have the money. She plans to go to the black market for a few days to buy it.

  So I found a corner with no one to put things in the space, went to the department store, pulled a cloth, bought some sanitary products, and pretended to go back.