Report to Work; Unstable Emotions

"Yo now I'm thinking about things after we got married. Last time Tang Feng came to send fish to our house, I saw him. He is a nice handsome guy."

  Gu Qiuju yelled, "Sister-in-law, don't tease me, are there any more."

  "Okay, I won't tease you anymore. I have two more. I'll write to my parents to ask about them in two days. There may not be any."

  "It's okay, I won't send it without me."

  After a while, he arrived at the uncle's house. Gu Changlin hurried out to support Li Mo without speaking much after putting down the things.

  After being teased by Li Mo, Gu Qiuju didn't want to be outdone. Seeing Gu Changlin coming over, she whispered: "Sister-in-law, my brother came out to pick you up, and I went in first."

  After talking, she smiled and ran to the uncle's yard, Li Mo smiled and did not speak.

  Gu Changlin stretched out his hand to support Li Mo, and from time to time kicked away the stone under his foot to remind Li Mo to pay attention to the threshold.

  Bai Xing was already talking to her mother-in-law when they entered.

  The eldest mother said: "I also said why Changlin came and went out. I thought I was wrong."

  Bai Xing smiled and said, "The kid is going to pick up Momo, but I don't dare to rest assured that Momo will go by himself."

  Zou Jing said, "Isn't it, you can be careful. Chang Lin specially asked for leave this time to come back to see his daughter-in-law and child?"

  "Chang Lin only gave a rough idea, wait for him to come in and tell us about it."

  Gu Changlin helped Li Mo in. The elder mother took out a cushion and put it on the kang and said, "Changlin Fu Momo comes here to sit, I put a cushion for her to feel more comfortable."

  Gu Changlin didn't refuse, and after supporting Li Mo, he would sit there again.

  Without waiting for them to ask Gu Changlin, he said, "Grandpa and grandma, I have changed jobs and I have been assigned to work in the city."

  Zou Jing didn't speak, and Gu Tietou asked, "When did you change your job? What unit did you work in the city?"

  "I applied for the first two months. At first I thought it would not be so easy, so I didn't tell my family. The job was done with the help of the Yan political commissar. It is in the armed forces department of our city."

  The uncle clicked two smokes and said: "It's not bad in the Armed Forces Department, since you have changed jobs, you can do it well."

  Several men asked questions about job treatment. The women only started asking questions after the men had asked everything they wanted to ask.

  Zou Jing said: "It is a great thing for you to come back. When will you go to work?"

  Gu Changlin looked at Zou Jing and said, "Grandma, I will report to the city the day after tomorrow, and I will officially go to work."

  "Oh, have you arranged where you live?"

  Gu Changlin smiled and said, "I heard that a family room has been allocated, with two rooms and one living room. I will take you and grandpa to the city to play and live with me for a while after I arrange it."

  "It's nice to divide the house. Your grandfather and I are old, you can come back to see us more if you can't walk."

  "You and Grandpa are not old, and you will bring me children in the future."