Matchmaking and Dating

Bai Li didn't know what Wang Ailan meant for a while, she said: "Yes, it's your Li Mo. My his mother and I worry about his object for a long time, and he doesn't like it. It's also because he has a good eye. Fancy Li Zhiqing. It's not his mother and he urged me to come to ask your opinion."

  Wang Ailan said: "We've known each other for so many years, and I won't lie to you. I think your Changlin is very good, and I don't know about Momo's thoughts."

  When Bai Li heard that she had a door, she hurriedly said: "Old sister, don't worry, if you agree, then we will formally invite a matchmaker to come to the door, and never wrong Li Zhiqing."

  Wang Ailan nodded in her heart, and she said: "Since you said that, then I won't say much. Let's follow the process, and we will see Li Mo if it succeeds."

  Bai Li knew that this was the answer, and she said again: "Old sister, Chang Lin, used to come to my house when we were young. You can be regarded as watching him grow up. You know what kind of person he is, and I hope you can tell me. say good things."

  Wang Ailan smiled and said, "I will tell Li Mo about Changlin's conditions. It is your nephew, and I still believe in his character."

  Bai Li was also very happy to hear these words, which can be regarded as a character that agrees with her. "Old sister, let's just say so. I'll ask the matchmaker to come back when I go back."

  Wang Ailan was not stingy with an affirmation, she said: "Okay, I agree to this matter here."

  "Old sister, thank you so much. My nephew is still waiting for me to go back. I will leave first."

  Wang Ailan sent the white pear out of the house. After coming in, everyone in the family was asking what was wrong.

  Sitting on the kang, Wang Ailan took a sip of tea and said, "The kids ask what these are doing, and they all go back to sleep."

  When the grandchildren have left, Wang Ailan said, "Come and say kisses to Momo."

  The eldest mother said: "Momo is 18 years old this year, so she should look."

  The second aunt is concerned about the candidate, she said: "Who is the man?"

  Wang Ailan said: "Bai Li came to tell her sister's nephew that she liked our family Momo very much. I will let them meet once I see if the conditions are okay."

The eldest mother said: "Then let Goudan go and ask Momo to come over for lunch tomorrow, let's talk about this."

  Wang Ailan nodded, and she said: "Let's do it, let's talk about it at will tomorrow, and we will discuss it when the matchmaker they invited comes home."

  After talking about Wang Ailan, she called Old Man Liu to go back to the room and sleep.

  On the other side, not only Bai Xing is anxious, but Gu Changlin is also anxious. As soon as Bai Li went to Bai Xing, she quickly asked, "How about Sister, what did Sister Wang say?"

  Bai Li is not in a hurry for good news, so let her sister be more anxious. Gu Changlin saw that his aunt looked like there should be good news, but he was still very worried before there was no result.

  Bai Li slowly sat down and drank her saliva before she said, "Sister Wang has a good impression of Changlin. She still remembers this child."

  Bai Xing said hurriedly, "Sister, please speak up quickly, how did you agree?"

  "Don't worry, Sister Wang said that she agreed as a grandmother. Li Zhiqing can only find out after the meeting."

  As soon as Bai Xing heard it, she knew that she could invite a matchmaker. She said: "Let's go and invite a matchmaker to come tomorrow."