Borrowing

Li Mo and his party hurried home to eat after returning to the village, but Li Mo and Xinghua were not too hungry.

  The family members were all out chatting and playing, Li Mo and Xinghua had nothing to do and went to talk to Taohua.

  When Xinghua came to Taohua's house, she shouted in the courtyard: "Sister Taohua, are you at home? Me and Momo are here."

  Aunt Zheng's voice came from the main room, and she said, "Apricot Blossom, you are here? Come in, Peach Blossom is in the room."

  Xinghua walked in with a smile on her face and said, "Auntie, you didn't go out and chat, I thought my sister was at home alone."

  "The family has gone out, and your brother-in-law is worried that your sister will let me stay at home."

  "Brother-in-law is too nervous, let's go out to play, my auntie."

  Aunt Zheng also watched Xinghua grow up and didn't see it. She smiled and said: "Then you and Momo go to the room to find peach blossoms, I'm leaving."

  Li Mo and Xinghua came to Taohua's room. Li Mo knocked on the door and said, "Sister Taohua, Xinghua and I have come to you."

  Xinghua has never knocked on the door before, and the countryside is not happy. She shouted: "Sister, we are here."

  Peach Blossom was doing needlework in the room, and when she heard the voice, she said quickly: "Come in, the door will open as soon as you push it."

  Xinghua opened the door and strode in, Li Mo followed behind and walked slowly.

  Taohua put the needle and thread aside and asked, "You are back from town, what did you buy?"

  Li Mo walked slowly to the Kang and sat down, listening to apricot blossoms.

  Said: "There are so many things in the department store in town, and I just need tickets. We saw a very beautiful pattern, right Momo."

  To tell the truth, Li Mo doesn't like it, but this is the aesthetics of this era. So she said: "It's pretty, and it's good for children."

  Xinghua continued: "Also, a lot of new bicycles have arrived, but they are beautiful. There are even bicycles that do not require tickets."

  Peach Blossom asked without a ticket, "No ticket? I haven't heard of it before, how much is it?"

  Seeing her sister's interest, Xinghua immediately said, "Three hundred yuan."

  Taohua lost interest when she heard that she said: "Three hundred? You read it right, it's so expensive."

  Seeing her sister, Xinghua hurriedly said: "Sister, you don't need a ticket. It's so good to buy it. Who knows if there will be no tickets in the future."

  Taohua felt that it was too expensive to buy without a ticket, so she said: "This is too expensive, I would rather not."

  Xinghua said: "Sister, don't do that. How about I buy one?"

  Taohua glanced at her in surprise and said, "No, is your child rich or something?"

  Xinghua pleased her with a smile: "Speaking of money, please lend me a little sister."

  Taohua said: "Even if I borrow two hundred, you are not enough. I know exactly how much you have saved since childhood."

  "That sister, do you lend me two hundred?"