Spotted By Gu Changlin

The young people who were going to the town on the morning of the seventh day of the month gathered at the entrance of the village, and there were a lot of people going there.

  All the educated youths went, Lu Ping and his wife, Liu Xiaohong, and some unfamiliar village girls and boys.

  Xinghua saw Li Mo hand her a coarse grain pancake with some meat in it. This was done by Wang Ailan instructing her second daughter-in-law to get up in the morning.

  "My milk asked me to take our breakfast and lunch and eat quickly. My milk said that you used to have too much hands and you are not allowed to go to state-owned restaurants with food."

  Li Mo smiled awkwardly, isn't that too stupid before.

  A group of people set off at about half past five. The young people chatted all the way and felt that they arrived in town very quickly.

  I went to the department store first. Today there are a lot of people in the department store. Nowadays, people come back to the department store for a date, and there are not a few people who come to shop whether they want to buy something or not.

  A group of people separated when they went in, some went to look at the fabrics, and some went to look at the bicycles. Li Mo thought that his toilet paper was gone, so he went to the counter and bought two dollars.

  Xinghua didn't have anything to buy, pulling Li Mo around in the department store building.

  "Momo, look at that dress so beautiful, and that floral cloth is also beautiful."

  "Or let's go over and have a look, and you ask the salesperson to take it down for you."

  "She won't give it to us. You can see that the old clothes we wear are country folks. Alas, even if I look at them, I can't buy them."

  "Then go see it?"

  "No, let's go see the bicycles, my sister-in-law's bicycles are reluctant to lend us."

  "Then let's go, anyway, your married home will buy you a bicycle to marry you, haha."

  "Okay, Momo, you laugh at me. You are getting married too, so why don't you find someone. Don't you want to find a countryman? That's right, you are from the city."

  Li Mo wondered how to explain it, and said for a while, "It's not, I'm the same as these lads in the village... Well, it doesn't seem appropriate. I don't care if it's a city person. I hope I will get married in the future. People, this way is full of expectations for life."

  "Grandma has already said that she will help you meet and introduce you to someone who meets it."

  Xinghua sighed when thinking about the subject of her object: "Oh, I also hope that my husband in the future will be the one I like, but they will all be the lads that grandma looked at."

  Xinghua said with a look of longing: "If you find someone you like to marry, just like you said, you will be full of hope in life. Even if I get tired every day, I will be very happy. We will work hard to live the life together. good."

  "If you don't like the lads that grandma and aunts like, you can just say it directly, and you can always find someone you like slowly."

  "How easy is it? Grandma said that girls' marriages are arranged at home. Our family is okay. Some girls in the village have been sold or changed relatives. It's so pitiful. And if I refuse too much, the matchmaker won't want to come here anymore. , Others will also have something to say."