Going to the Countryside

When Li Mo came home, he brought two catties of pork out of the house, so he didn't dare to take more.

  I told Mother Li that I didn't need a ticket for two yuan a catty that I encountered on the black market, and Mother Li looked distressed.

  But considering that most of my family has income, I can eat meat like this once in a while. Besides, if my daughter is going to the countryside, she can eat well.

  She is not patriarchal, but seeing that her second son is about to get married, the daughter herself is willing to go to the country to let her brother stay.

  Although it was distressed, but there was no way, so she left to sign up.

 After the daughter fell ill, the family also discussed it. When the daughter went to the countryside, the eldest and second couple would pay five yuan each a month.

  She and the child's father paid ten yuan, and the eldest daughter looked at the bills.

  In addition, they sent some tickets to their daughters, so that they can share some grains in the countryside, and the second girl can still live the life.

  In the evening, all the children came back, and the sister-in-law came back. They both asked about Li Mo's physical condition and what was missing.

  "She is in good health. Don't worry about it, everything is ready."

  For dinner, Li Mo had the chicken soup stewed, one Dongpo pork, one minced eggplant, one fried cabbage, and one scrambled egg.

  In this era, in Shanghai, this can be regarded as a good table.

  This week, Li Mo went up and down in the black market, changing a lot of money, and also some antique gold and jewelry.

  This year, it is safe to take it out for food, and you will not starve to death.

  Soon it was the time to set off. The night before leaving, Mother Li gave Li Mo 100 yuan and 20 kilograms of national food stamps.

  "Momo accept it, my mother has no skills and can't arrange for you to stay in the Shanghai stock market. When you go to the Northeast, you must live a good life and be safe, and write to the family often"

  Li Mo didn't want the money very much but couldn't refuse Li Ma's motherly heart.

  She planned to go to the Northeast to send more food and meat to her parents, so she said she bought it there.

  "Okay, mother knows, Moer also pays attention to the body, and you will be fine"

  After having breakfast the next morning, Li Mo carried his bags and embarked on a journey to the Northeast, starting a new life.

  Some of those who went to the Northeast were Li Mo's alumni, and there was also Shen Yaowu, who was in Li Mo's class.

  Shen Yaowu, whose real name is Shen Anna, is an activist, and later went to the Public Security Bureau to change her name.

  Zhang Ping, Liu Ying, and Li Weihong also accompanied the girls.

  Li Mo's monitor Zhu Hui also went to the northeast, and the boys sitting with Zhu Hui were also Liu Zhao, Wu Kai, Wang Yuan, and Yi Xin from Li Mo's school.

  After getting on the train, several people greeted each other and sat chatting together.

  Zhu Hui said, "I'm going to Shuangli Village, Hongqi Commune in the black market. How about you?" Shen Yaowu, Zhang Ping and Zhu Hui are in the same village.

  The place Li Mo was going to was Lihua Village in the Black Market Hongqi Commune, not too far away.

  But there is a mountain between the two villages, and it's a bit far to go by a detour.

  Wu Kai, Li Weihong, Zhang Ying, and Li Mo belong to the same village, and Li Mo is not happy to be in the same village as Li Weihong.

  Li Weihong's father used to be an ordinary worker, and he was very slick. Later, he became the head of the Revolutionary Committee during those years.

  In such an environment, Li Weihong is very arrogant, and many people cheat her.

  She likes to show superiority. It's not a good thing to be with such a person in this age. Li Mo herself has a little secret, let alone play with such a person.