Daily Life

When Li Mo arrived at the waste station, the aunt was a little excited when she saw her.

  "Comrade, you are finally here, do you still have brown sugar and millet?"

  "There are two catties of brown sugar and three catties of millet."

  "I want it all, is it the last price?"

  "The black market has gone up again, but auntie, you can buy it and I will give it a cheaper price, so let's just buy it at the last price."

  "Thank you, comrades. I think you have some avenues. I want to discuss a business with you."

  "Auntie, please call me Momo, you can talk about business."

  "Momo, then you can call me Aunt Lianhua. Many people I know are short of food and material. I know you have the patience and can get a lot of things.

  You can supply me with a batch of goods at intervals. I will ask for whatever you send. "

  Li Mo knew that Aunt Lianhua wanted to dump the supplies, just because she didn't have time, and she was bothered to sell it in pieces.

  As long as the price is not outrageous, she will sell it. As for what price Aunt Lianhua can sell, she doesn't care.

  "Yes, then I will deliver you the goods on the fifteenth day of every month. Every time you deliver the goods, you tell me what I want, and I will try my best to find it."

  Aunt Lianhua was very happy to see Li Mo agree. Her brother is a transporter, so let him take it to the provincial capital and sell it, making a lot of money.

  "Then we can trade at 60% of the price on the black market?"

  "Auntie tells you the truth at least 80%. One point must be lost or I won't make any money. You also know that these things are not good, and I just make some hard work."

  Seeing Li Mo's insistence, Aunt Lotus agreed. Anyway, most of the prices in the provincial capital have doubled.

  "Yes, can we start on the 15th of this month? We will see you on the grass outside the town on the night of the 15th. You can help me get some rice and some rich fans, and look at the others."

  "OK."

  "There's nothing else but this. A new scrap arrived yesterday. You can check it out in a few years."

  Li Mo didn't find any good things this time. She collected a few paintings. Although she didn't know them, she gambled on what's the name for it?

  It's not that it doesn't matter, the paintings are quite beautiful, and they will be pleasing to the eye in the future.

  Li Mo took a few comic strips, weighed and paid, and left the waste station to wait at the entrance of the town.

  Soon after Li Mo left, other people came one after another. No one bought anything. After everyone arrived, they left.

  It took two hours to get to the village on the return trip. Everyone didn't eat, and things in the city were too expensive.

  Li Mo was also hungry for a day. She mainly didn't have time to eat. When she concentrated on reselling food, she didn't feel hungry.

  There was food in the space, and it was not good to take it out on the road, so I went back hungry for a meal.

  Several girls helped to cook together, and the boys helped to make the fire, and the meal was ready soon. A group of extremely hungry people ate up their food in no time.

  After Li Mo returned to the house, he began to calculate that he had made a total of 71 yuan today. The most important thing is that a business has been negotiated. If she can continue to do things in her space for a long time, she can be freed up early and replaced with green products of this era.

  And she can also accumulate a lot of capital now. After the college entrance examination resumes, I will go to college to buy a house and do business in Beijing.

  Recently, there is not much farming work, so the village organizes to go up the mountain to dig wild vegetables. A few female educated youths have gone. Li Mo has a good relationship with a few well-established women in the village. They praise Li Mo in the village, and the women in the village also like her very much.

  Grandma Wang and her gang enthusiastically led Li Mo and the others to recognize wild vegetables. The educated youth can dig out a lot of wild vegetables every day. In the season when the green and yellow are absent, some fresh vegetables finally improve their taste.

  These days Li Weihong went to work absent-mindedly, every time the workers disappeared.

  After asking Zhang Ying, I learned that Li Weihong had been looking for time to go to Shuangli Village next door every day since he went to the town. He said that he met her classmates while in the town, and the classmates invited her to play. She doesn't participate in things like digging wild vegetables when she doesn't have to go to work.

  Li Mo didn't believe her nonsense, and didn't bother to pay attention to her. Li Mo was busy collecting wild vegetables in the space. If Aunt Lianhua didn't accept it, she would go to town and sell it next time.

  Because of the large number of people, Li Mo couldn't go into the mountains alone, so he had to wander around here. She couldn't catch a pheasant and a hare, but she found a few pheasant nests, which contained many wild eggs.

  Li Mo left two or three eggs in each nest, and took all the others. There were fifty eggs in a week, and she took out ten others and put them in the space.

  Everyone was envious when they saw the wild eggs, and they started looking for wild eggs. The rich products here are really found for these people, and some powerful women have also caught pheasants.

  In this way, Li Mo's ten eggs will not stand out. Li Mo took out three eggs to add meals to the educated youths, and put the rest in the room to add meals.

  But Li Weihong wanted to buy some eggs with Li Mo, and she wanted Wu Kai to send some eggs to make up.

  The villagers in Shuangli Village are relatively lazy, and they are all working hard, and the output of the land is not good. The educated youths in Shuangli Village do not live well. The dirty work in the village is given to them, and they are all eaten with potatoes and sweet potatoes.

  Li Weihong found Li Mo to buy eggs. "Li Mo, sell me a few of your wild eggs. The price of four cents is one cent higher than the purchase station."

  It looks like you are taking advantage of it. Li Mo directly refused, she didn't need money and didn't need to sell it. Besides, Li Weihong has a bad attitude and the price is low.

  For this reason, Li Weihong lost his temper, and secretly decided to find a chance to rectify Li Mo in the future.