With Vicious Plan & Crippled

After all these things have come to an end, the autumn harvest ushered in. This year has a good year and a bumper harvest.

  The educated youth still divided a field of responsibility as usual. The boys harvested, girls tied up the rice, and picked it up to the drying field.

  The scorching sun seems to be roasting people. You have never experienced a few new educated youths. They were busy before but the weather was good.

  The female educated youths had too tender skin, wrapped themselves tightly in long clothes, wrapped their faces with scarfs, and put on a pair of labor protection gloves. The steamer-like environment made several girls cover their prickly heat, and the intensive work made their hands grow blisters.

  It's impossible for them to take part in the easy work like drying the sun. These are the work of some elderly people in the family.

  Those who cook every day have to go back to cook in advance and then bring them to the ground. The educated youth have nothing to eat, just ordinary vegetables.

  Lu Ping took the initiative to get all the eggs that the educated youth ordered to add to the meal. At this time, they don't have much food, and they don't know if they can eat the food.

  After harvesting the rice, I will start harvesting sweet potatoes again. When everything in the field is finished, a month has passed. After the autumn harvest, all the people lost a lot of weight and a lot of dark.

  The grains ordered by the educated youth have been eaten, and the rice is dry and hard. The village is driving the ox cart to pay the public grain. After the public grain is paid, the grain will be divided.

  On this day when the food was distributed, the villagers were all beaming with bags. Li Mo and the others used part of the centimeters to repay the grain they borrowed last year.

  This morning Li Mo saw a note at the door of the room that said, see you in the woods at nine o'clock in the evening. After reading some novels, she knew that someone must want to do bad things. She didn't have the ability to protect herself, and the gossip in this era killed people, she didn't dare and couldn't bet, this note was taken as she hadn't seen.

  In the evening, Li Weihong and Wu Kai, as well as the second-rate son Yu Ergou they found, hid in the grove of Houshan for a long time and did not see Li Momo. They thought that Li Weihong had not delivered the red letter.

  "Have you delivered the letter, are you sure she can see it?"

  "I put the note through the gap under her room door. As long as she goes out, she will see it."

  "Then why didn't she come?"

  "I don't know, if I didn't come because I didn't know who asked her."

  "Would you not just write a name on the slip of paper?"

  "Then we will make another appointment tomorrow and write Xu Yan's name."

  After agreeing to both, he left the small forest. After Li Weihong went back, he wrote a note signed Xu Yan. This time she wrote it left-handedly, crookedly, and then stuffed it into Li Mo's.

  The next day Li Mo found that there was another note like yesterday, with an extra signature Xu Yan. Li Mo intends to ask Xu Yan in private today.

  Until lunch, she finally found the opportunity. She took out the two small pieces of paper and asked Xu Yan if he wrote it.

  "This is definitely not written by me. Someone pretends to be me. You must not go, they may do bad things. You have to tell the village party secretary about this."