Advanced Member and A Teacher

Li Mo went back to the educated youth to pack his things, and the room was full of dust after leaving for a long time.

  She greeted all the educated youth first and then went to clean up the room. Chen Dan and Wu Pingxia also came to help her clean up.

  The village party secretary and several cadres discussed the distribution of this batch of farm tools, and by the way, he commented on Li Mo as an advanced one. Several cadres had different opinions on the comparison.

  "I agree. Li Mo has done things diligently since he came to the village, and he didn't make troubles. This time he helped our village so much."

  "She's not from our village. Isn't that praiseworthy?"

  "Is there anything unacceptable? She came to the countryside and the relationship between her registered permanent residence and food was transferred to our village. Isn't she a person in our village?"

  "I agree that such comrades should be commended to encourage more people to contribute to our village and the collective."

  ...

  ...

  Finally the village party secretary said: "Let's show our hands to vote, and the minority obeys the majority."

  Most of the people raised their hands, and the village party secretary looked at it and nodded and said, "Six of the eight of us have raised their hands, so this matter is settled. At that time, the village will hold a meeting to commend it."

  Two days later, there was a meeting in the village at the Shaigu Factory in the village. The village party secretary rang the big bell in the village to inform the villagers to hold a meeting.

  "Everything is quiet, listen to me.

  The new year is here, and our Ewha Village performed well last year. Our members have done well in terms of ideology and production. "

  "I want to say a few things next. The first thing is that the leaders of the commune praised our Ewha Village grain at the meeting. The members of our village have done a good job and hope to continue to work hard this year."

  The villagers underneath all smiled. It is a glorious thing to be praised by the leaders of the commune at the meeting. It is a great honor to say it.

  "The second thing is that the leaders of the commune awarded us a place to start a primary school. So before spring planting, the main task of our village is to build the school."

  The villagers are even more excited at this time. There is a primary school in the village, and the children don't have to travel far to go to school. The boys and girls in this village said it was easier to get married, as long as they were from Lihua Village, they rushed to get married.

  "The third thing is that when Comrade Li Mo, an educated youth in our village, returned to Shanghai to visit relatives this time, he obtained a large number of farm tools for our village. After working in our village, each person will be able to get a handful of farm tools.

  The cadres in our village decided to approve Comrade Li Mo as an advanced member of our village, and we would like to praise him here. "

  The bottom suddenly exploded. Some people focused on farming tools, saying that Li Mo is a good girl and has a way out.

  Some people feel indignant on why an educated youth can be judged as advanced.

  Some people think that this girl has done a great job, and it is fine to judge her to be advanced.