Arrived in the Black Market

The Shanghai stock market is far from the black market, and it takes a few days to take the train. When the meal is in good condition, I go to the dining car to eat stir-fried dishes, and the boiling water with almost the condition is black noodle buns.

  Li Mo's mother prepared a few eggs, a bowl of fried meat and a few steamed buns for her. I was worried about the release soon, and I didn't prepare too much.

  Li Mo also invited a few girls in the same group to eat. Although there were not many, they didn't taste much.

  There was no incident of theft and trafficking in the car, and a few days passed without incident. When it comes to the black market, the educated youth who jumped in the line got off the bus for a few days.

  Li Mo doesn't have much luggage, just a quilt and a box. Other things are stored in the space, and the lack of daily necessities can also be bought at the local supply and marketing agency.

  A group of people walked to the exit platform and saw someone shouting "Come here from the black market red flag commune."

  "The black market Red Star Commune comes to the middle"...

  Li Mo walked over with several Hongqi Communes, and they discovered that the educated youths from the Shanghai Stock Exchange and other provinces were there.

  After the person in charge received them, they were assigned to the villages. The person from Lihua Village of the Black Market Commune was Liu Zhu, the captain of the second production team of the production team brigade.

  "Those who come to Lihua Village come here and put your luggage on the carriage. We are ready to go back when everyone is there. It's not far away, twenty miles away. The boys follow, and the girls sit in the carriage."

  After the boys helped the girls put the luggage on the carriage, he was ready to leave. An educated youth named Zhang Xia said, "Why girls have to ride in a carriage, it is said that women can hold up half the sky. You look down on us women."

  Li Mo and the others were just about to get on the carriage. She said that it would be hard for her to take the carriage anymore. Having been on the train for a few days in a row, and now I have to walk twenty miles of mountain roads, men are a little bit too much. A few lesbians don't want to talk to Zhang Xia much.

  Liu Zhu thought that I would take care of your lesbians before arranging you to ride in the car. Can't you say that I have a problem with my thinking? Used to you.

  "This comrade I didn't look down on lesbians, but the seats are not enough. Men will give seats to comrades lesbians. If you think you can go, there will be one less seat in the carriage. There is no need to argue. You can go back with your spirits."

  Zhang Xia was speechless, so she had to go back. Several girls communicated with each other along the way. Li Weihong, Zhang Ying and Li Mo are from the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Liu Pingxia is from Qing Province, and Chen Dan and Zhang Xia are from Xiang Province.

  The children in the city have never seen the style of the countryside, and they are very fresh. Everyone was talking about the difference between this place and hometown, what's delicious and fun in hometown.

  Li Weihong began to talk about her family's affairs and her glorious deeds in school over the years.

  A few girls heard that Li Weihong's house belonged to the Revolutionary Committee, and they immediately spoke to Li Weihong with kind words and enthusiasm, as if to fawn.

  Li Weihong is also very useful. She has always enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by people.

  Zhang Ying knows Li Weihong's character. She preached to Li Weihong: "Wei Hong, you have a good voice, would you like to give us a song?"

  Li Weihong wanted Zhang Ying to go on the road, so she would be less bullied in the future.

  Several other people also said to let Li Weihong sing. Li Weihong smiled triumphantly. She said, "Okay, what song do you want to listen to."

  "Just sing the song you like."

  "Yes, you are good at singing."

  Li Weihong didn't shirk, and just started singing. Li Weihong sang a few songs along the way. The atmosphere is good, and the girls get along well.