Annual Drama 2

Li Mo got up in the morning and found that the briquettes hadn't been bought yet. He had already exchanged for two tickets. This is easy to handle. You can go directly to the coal factory to buy it.

  But Li Mo couldn't move back through the open road alone, so he had to trouble Grandma Wang again. Anyway, there are more lice, no itching, no worries about debt.

  Grandma Wang told Li Mo that Uncle Liu and Liu Zhu were going to town and asked them to bring them back. Li Mo left two coal tickets and five yuan and returned to the educated youth point.

  Just as Chen Dan made breakfast, Li Mo followed. After dinner, Wu Pingxia invited Li Mo to chat in their room.

  Li Mo is very curious that Wu Pingxia is usually silent and rarely talks to her. Today, she actually invited her to chat. So Li Mo agreed. She went to the room to fill up some mountain products and snacks on the plate and went to the next room.

  "Li Mo, come sit on the kang."

  The three of them were sitting on the kang, eating snacks and then chatting.

  "Do you know that Li Weihong and Zhang Xia quarreled last night." Wu Pingxia whispered very excitedly.

  "I didn't pay attention, how did you know." Li Mo didn't expect Wu Pingxia to be so gossip, the news is still very clear.

  "I went to the river to wash clothes this morning and I ran into Zhang Ying next door, she told me."

  Chen Dan asked her "Why would she tell you?"

  "I don't know, maybe I want to find someone to talk about it. Yesterday, Li Weihong was almost bitten by a snake and pushed Zhang Xia to block it. In the end Zhang Xia was bitten, so she fell on Li Weihong and asked her to help get her quota back to the city, or she would sue her. Li Weihong was frightened at the time, thinking that he was bitten by a poisonous snake, maybe he agreed to kill him. It turned out that it was not poisoned by Li Mo, but Li Weihong was very angry, and also reflected that he was cheated. Both of them looked bad when they came back yesterday and didn't eat dinner. Then the two quarreled and almost fought. "

  "So what happened in the end?"

  "In the end, didn't anyone lose? After a fight, Zhang Xia still wanted to get some benefits. Isn't Li Weihong's father the director of the Revolutionary Committee, she scared Zhang Xia to find someone to get Zhang Xia. Zhang Xia was a little scared, so she didn't demand compensation so hard. Now these two people are angry and don't talk to each other. "

  Li Mo knew that this was the case for the time being, but with Li Weihong's temperament, she would definitely cheat Zhang Xia if she found a chance in the future.

  This Xia is not a fuel-efficient lamp, and she has no intention of targeting others anymore. It's really good to live these two scourges together, to contain each other.

  After another conversation, it was almost noon that Chen Dan was ready to cook, "Li Mo, are you going to have dinner with the boys at noon today?"

  "You cook my meal, and I will take it to the boys."

  "Row."

  Because Li Mo found a big tree by himself yesterday, which was enough for them to use for a long time, so they discussed that they would not need Li Mo to cook until the New Year.

  Li Mo also agreed. She plans to go to the mountains to collect firewood in the future, preferably without cooking.

  The boys came and asked Li Mo to eat. Li Mo took the two catties of walnuts and one catty of pine nuts for the men and took her rice to the boys to eat.

  "Li Mo, you are here, sit down and eat."

  "Chen Dan cooked my rice at noon, and I brought it over. By the way, this is the mountain product I got in my fellow villager's house. I will bring you something to taste."

  A pot of rabbits that were lively were cleaned up by a few people.

  Li Mo wondered whether he would take out some meat to cook two dishes, and invite new and old educated youth to eat together. When the spring starts, they have to carry the old batch of them to do farm work.

  Thinking of her, I wandered to the back mountain, the mountain in the northeast. After a while, I met the rabbit, and it was held down by the container again. After catching three rabbits in a row, I plan to go back.

  When I arrived at the educated youth spot, many people watched her carrying three rabbits, and talked to her regardless of whether they were familiar or not. It was troublesome for Li Mo to respond a few times.

  "Today I was lucky enough to catch three rabbits. I made a big pot today. All of our educated youths have a dinner together. Everyone must come and eat."

  Everyone was very happy to ask Li Mo if he wanted to help, and Li Mo asked the girls to deal with the rabbit together.

  These people hadn't eaten meat for a long time, and were very happy to see and eat rabbits again, secretly saying that Li Mo is good.

  The educated youth prepared a dinner together, and everyone got busy. Each small gang puts out food from each population for cooking at night. Take some potatoes for this one and some greens for the other, and use these three rabbits to cook a big pot of stew.

  The Chinese wine table culture has been around for a long time since ancient times. There is nothing that cannot be solved by one meal.

  With the opportunity to have a dinner together, the old and new educated youths began to communicate slowly. There were always some barriers before, and the old groups rejected the new ones.

  Taking this opportunity, both the old and the new will build a good relationship, and the new people will gradually blend in.

  After dinner, Liu Shu and Liu Zhu brought coal to Li Mo. The male educated youth in the educated youth spot helped to unload the coal and put it under the wall outside Li Mo's room.

When leaving, Li Mo forcefully stuffed Liu Shu and Liu Zhu each with a pack of large front doors(cigarettes), and the two happily put them away.