Ideas and Catching Game

Winter came after Taohua got married, and Li Mo plans to be the same as last year. Go hunting in the mountains and put it into the space. As long as you pay attention, there will be no accidents, it is much safer than pouring food outside.

  Li Mo will not make big deals now as a last resort. She has saved a lot of money and bought a small house in Shanghai. In the years to come, she will not lack food and drink, and there is no need to take risks anymore.

  That day, Li Mo went hunting in the old place and shot a few flying dragons. This thing is a rare delicacy. The other prey was caught by the way and put into the space.

  She walked some distance into the woods again, trying to find some dead branches. This year, she used more firewood for living alone than in previous years, so she must stock up more.

  She was looking around and suddenly tripped over, and fell. Looking around, no one stood up, blushing. It hasn't snowed yet, the mountains are just frozen.

  Li Mo looked down to see what had tripped her, only to find that it was a ginseng. Thinking that I hadn't found it deliberately before, I found it by accident today.

  She worked hard to dig out the ginseng, fearing damage to the roots, Li Mo deliberately dug a large circle of soil out, planning to go back and slowly get the soil down.

  I don't know if it was lucky today, and a red mushroom with the size of a grinding plate was found beside the dead wood.

  Li Mo looked curiously for a long time before discovering that this might be the legendary Ganoderma lucidum.

  She quickly put the Ganoderma lucidum into the space with nearby soil and rotten wood.

  She seemed to have heard the pig's cry just after putting it down, she was terrified when she thought about it.

  Turning around, a big wild boar was not far from her. Li Mo broke out in a cold sweat and quickly climbed up a nearby tree.

  Originally, Li Mo didn't want to provoke him, who knew that this beast would have trouble with Li Mo, and it was getting closer and closer to the tree where Li Mo was.

  No way, Li Mo could only use the space container to smash the wild boar continuously, and controlled the use of the knives in the space to smash the wild boar.

  The skin of wild boars is too thick to leave wounds, and wild boars are particularly strong. The wild boar was attacked but couldn't find the target, and ran wildly.

  After a long time, Li Mo was lucky enough to break a wild boar's leg, she didn't dare to hold it big, and continued to hit the wild boar with the container.

  A wild boar with a broken leg is much easier to deal with, this time Li Mo quickly broke the remaining three legs of the wild boar.

  She first stunned the wild boar with an electric rod, and then stabbed the wild boar to death. Finally ran down the mountain without looking back.

  This is so exciting, I will never dare to run into the mountains alone again next time.

  When she went down the mountain, she also encountered the old black lump. Li Mo quietly gave them some old yellowed cotton and some reed wool. Some poor people don't have cotton at home, they put reed wool in their cotton clothes to keep warm.

  Old Heikuan knew that Li Mo had been helping them, so he smiled at her and immediately turned and left.

  Regardless of whether there is anyone here, keep a distance from this child and pinch out all dangers in the cradle.