Grocery

A new day, new mission.

But he already mess up his day now.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ali: Damn,why I didn't cut off the power supply earlier-?!

He jump over the fence as the bike gang chasing him.

He got a job today. To retrieve a disk-drive that may content some serious information what-so-ever that he doesn't want to know but he got caught and now he is playing catch-a-mouse with them.

G1: DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY YOU FOOLS!

Ali just snickered and activated his aeroboost boot. He just need one jump and just like that,he is out of their vision.

The leader gang growl in anger as the untouchable 'Iris' got away.

Leader: Damn kid- We will get him someday.

G2: W-What do w-we do now b-boss?

His minions just cowered in fear as their leader's sharp eyes glared at them.

Leader: We have to go back and reported this. And look for that Iris.

His minions nodded and get onto their bike.

Urghh...Their big boss will not happy to receive this news...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ali: *groan* Argh...Damn it..

Ali is now at the top of one abandoned building and trying to cover his wounds.

He miscalculated his jump and slipped,making him fall from two-level high building with scratches.

But hey,at least his mission is done.

Ali: *tightened the bandages* Ouch.
*Lay on the floor*

He just looking at the blue sky. It is really a beautiful day.

Too bad he was already injured in the starter of the day.

Ali: Tch,what am I going to do now? I will never get another job if they saw me injured like this.*sigh**look at his phone*

He uses IRIS to scan his surrounding one more time before getting up.

Cannot risk MATA found his secret hideout.

With a groan,Ali jump from the building to another and finally reached the land. He put up his hood on and a mask and casually walk out from the abandoned place.

He's hungry,he need to restock the foods and drinks at his place.

Or maybe find a few new outfits.

Maybe some medical kit too. His wound is aching.

As he walk by the busy,annoying,loud city, he look over to see how many changes has it been here.

Not that he rarely came here anyway,he just focus on running. So since he has nothing to do now he thought it wouldn't hurt if he take a look around the city.

He walk into the famous Zali Mart and take a basket to fill in his groceries.

Yeah,Zali Mart is the legend.

As he quietly read over the expiration date,his ears caught the conversation of the persons behind his aisle.

...: Dude,are you crazy? Why the heck you want to get inside of late Dr.Ghazali's house?

...: Man,just listen to me! Remember that puny kid from our class? That useless Ali? Yeah,as useless as he was,I bet he got some cool stuff that his late dad brought home! And I want it!

...: Hah,you are delusional if you think you can get inside that house! That house has been abandoned for years man I don't think we can make it.

...: If you got the key then we can.

...: And how exactly?

....:Damn,just- Trust me okay? I bet the place was untouched and maybe there was some cash and technology that we can sell.

...:You know after his death his wealth is down to Ali right?

...: Ah,that nerd probably died along like his father! Come on man!

...: Fine. But we are going to divide equally.

That's the last straw for Ali.

How dare that son of a-

...:I think I heard enough.

Ali jolted as he heard another familiar voice coming from the aisle.

...:V-Viktor! W-What are you doing here?!

That new voice,Viktor.

His old best friend.

Ali slowly peak out from his aisle to listen close.

Viktor has grew taller than he did. Still have his old hair style.

Viktor: Look, whatever you try to do,please stop it. Please respect the residential area. That house was home to one of our best scientist and also our classmate. Don't you guys have some respect?

...: Damn you goodie two shoes- Who cares? That nerd died along like his whole family! Better give their wealth to-

Viktor: Ali is not declare as dead.

Viktor's voice turn darker as he glared down to that two other boys even he is slightly shorter.

Viktor: He is just....away from here. And for your information,that house has been in watch after years. So any plan to rob in is futile.

...: Dammit why are you telling this now?!

Viktor: Because you dumbasses talk about breaking in people's house in a mart. Pretty dumb if I do say myself.

Ali felt a little touched on how Viktor protecting him,even though he knew he was bluffing.

Last time they met was at the mall when he accidentally bumped into him while he was chased by Agent Bobby.

Dang,he felt guilty somehow.

Then,his attention returned to the scene as one of the boy pushed Viktor back.

...: If you spill this to anyone else consider yourself dead like your so called friend,idiot!

...: Let's get out of here.

Ali look over and saw both of them walked out from Zali Mart without buying anything and Viktor sighed in relief. He then continue to shop for his groceries while Ali go back to his aisle.

Ali: Wow,that was really something...Maybe I should text him sometimes to let him know that I am alive....Maybe...

After getting all his groceries,he check out at the counter,pay and then leave.

He doesn't want Viktor to see him like this.

No doubt he can recognize Ali immediately.

He went to a narrow sideway and put all the groceries inside his bag. After that,he activate his hoverboard and drive away from the city.

He's tired,he need to rest for the day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~TBC~

Hello my beloved potatoes~

So,since you guys are interested with my prologue then I guess I will update more.

Haha,thank you potatoes I love you guys so much!

Anyway,do vote and comment!

Stay safe!💜

Author Kim_Ezra